NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jan 2023, 06:07 am
Bengaluru: ESOPDhan co-founder Nitin Agarwal, an angel investor, has said he expects the upcoming Union Budget to reduce the holding period of ESOP shares of unlisted companies from two years to one year for purposes of capital gain.
"This would make ESOPs a more attractive tool to retain and reward employees, especially among startups that are today seen as major job creators," Agarwal said.
ESOPDhan, the financial services firm that has lent about Rs 20 crore to 15 Bengaluru and Hyderabad based employees of US-based high growth tech companies to exercise their vested ESOPs is looking to build a loan book of Rs500 crore by 2025.
- Vattikuti Foundation honours Dr Adeel Khan for pioneering liver transplant from deceased donor using surgical robot
- WFUNA Foundation India, Youth of India Foundation drive to boost renewable energy initiatives in Sikkim
- Kolkata: Knowledge Tree Learning Support Centre run by Calcutta SEED unveils classrooms for education of street children
- Chaltabagan Durga Puja festivities in Kolkata takes off amid dance and drum beats
- International Clown Festival by Prabha Khaitan Foundation sets off laugh riot for Kolkata children
- Annual Robotic Surgery Symposium: Three Indians among KS Robotic Surgery Video Contest Top 10
- Vattikuti Foundation led symposium in Belgium to attract over 100 robotic surgeons from 14 countries
- Vee Technologies adds fourth facility in Bengaluru
- Asansol Church in West Bengal gets a facelift; adds to the spiritual ambiance
- Lampshade Writers’ debut poetry reading session brings together avid poetry lovers of Kolkata
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.