NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Oct 2021, 12:31 am
Mumbai/NITN: Indian low-cost airline Go First (earlier known as Go Air), has started operating non-stop flights between Srinagar (India) and Sharjah (UAE).
The flights will operate on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from Srinagar and on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from Sharjah.
From the scenic views of Srinagar to the seascapes of Sharjah! ?— GO FIRST (@GoFirstairways) October 23, 2021
Introducing non-stop flights between #Srinagar & #Sharjah!
Book now - https://t.co/I5eAq3q3TU #16DaysTo16Years pic.twitter.com/uxFHnVkCPI
Flights from Srinagar will leave at 6pm (local time) and reach Sharjah at 9pm (local time).
Similarly, from Sharjah, flights will leave at 11pm and reach Srinagar at 5am.
Go First also connects to Srinagar from Chandigarh, Delhi, Jammu, Leh, and Mumbai.
Photo by Ainur Kamaev on Unsplash
- New airlines, new destinations and better facilities make San Francisco International Airport more attractive
- 10 Asian countries Indian passport holders can travel to with Visa on Arrival
- International Museum Day: Have you been to these 12 museums in Kolkata?
- Gold Coast hosts Tourism Australia’s annual flagship event
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Asia's largest tulip garden in Srinagar attracts record visitors; expected to beat earlier records
- India’s desert botanical resort Kaner Retreat is among most incredible places to stay by Belgium publication
- Vistara to operate five additional weekly flights between India and Mauritius
- Travel and Tourism Trends to Watch for in 2023
- Foreign tourist inflow rises by 789 % in world famous Kaziranga national park in Assam
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.
Gurugram/IBNS: Air India, one of India’s leading airlines and a Star Alliance member, has entered an interline partnership with full-service carrier, Vistara (a joint venture of Tata and Singapore Airlines).