Hyatt Hotels Corporation in collaboration with Hall Capital and Avion Hospitality, has welcomed Fordson Hotel, formerly known as 21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City, to their affiliated hotels ...
Tourism Ireland in the United States has joined hands with Huckberry, a renowned outdoor clothing and lifestyle brand, for an exhilarating episode of their widely acclaimed documentary tr ...
Doha/Qatar: Qatar Tourism, in collaboration with Spacetoon, has successfully concluded the inaugural 'Qatar Toy Festival,' leaving families in awe of the region's largest even ...
Prague's MOSAIC HOUSE Design Hotel has emerged as the sole representative from the Czech Republic to secure a spot among the top 25 hotels in Europe, as it proudly takes home the pres ...
VFS Global, the world's largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions, is now providing UK Visa services via Premium Application Centr ...
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- Bus tours to art previews to self-guided tours – options to enjoy Durga Puja in Kolkata
- Singapore's Changi airport to go passport-free, set to introduce automated immigration clearance
- Maharashtra Tourism puts Ganesh Festival on the international map
- Indian market remains one of the fastest growing for us, says Melia Hotels International at Kolkata roadshow
- India’s Ministry of Tourism and UNWTO launch G20 Tourism and SDG dashboard
- Canada issues travel advisory to LGBTQ+ citizens on visits to certain states of the US
- Radisson RED Tbilisi: Bridging heritage and modern luxury in Georgia's capital
- Hyatt Hotels adds historic Fordson Hotel in Oklahoma City to The Unbound Collection
- Ireland's adventures and cuisine highlighted in tourism collaboration with Huckberry
- Qatar Toy Festival wraps up After Record-Breaking Success, Delighting Families with a Summer of Fun
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.