Mumbai, June 18 (IBNS) Goa Tourism was recently honoured with the â€˜Best value destinationâ€™ award by The Lonely Planet Magazine India Travel Awards during a glittering award cere ...
Panaji, June 17 (IBNS) Goa Tourism claims to have garnered enormous response to a two-day road show organized in New Delhi and Gurgaon last week.
Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar, June 7 (IBNS) Home to places of stunning natural beauty, unique historical sites and rich cultural traditions, East Asia has long piqued the interest of travellers. Now ...
Kolkata, May 25 (IBNS): Tollywood actress Locket Chatterjee on Friday inaugurated the Indian Tourism Fair (ITF) at the Ice Skating Rink here.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- KFC India rolling out all-digital smart restaurants to speed up customer service
- Jumeirah Group announces stunning new retreat in Bahrain
- Italian film festival gets underway in Kolkata with screening of six contemporary films
- Take deep dive into Virginia's EdVenture Experiences in USA
- Why Backpacking Is the Best Way for Millennials to Travel
- Bhutan reopens borders to international tourists after 2 years, Indian visitors to pay Rs. 1,200 per day fee
- Japan finally decides to end restrictions on foreign tourists
- Goa: Cricket icon Yuvraj Singh hosts exclusive stay on Airbnb
- Bahrain woos Indians, its tourism body holds roadshows for Indian travel agents
- Srinagar’s famous 'Sunday Market' is a big draw for budget shoppers
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.