08 Jan 2017
This new daily connection will provide travellers a convenient link between the Indian IT hub and Sri Lankan capital.
With the introduction of this new connection, Bengaluru will be the second Indian city after Mumbai to be linked to Colombo and Jet Airways’ third daily service to the Sri Lankan capital.
Jet Airways flight 9W 278 will depart Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport at 0040 hrs and arrive in Colombo at 0210 hrs (Local Time).
The flight 9W 277 will leave Colombo at 0310 hrs (LT) to arrive in Bengaluru at 0435 hrs (LT).
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said “Jet Airways is delighted to launch a direct service between Bengaluru and Colombo. With increasing economic activity between India and Sri Lanka, Jet Airways realized the gap in the connectivity and plugged it with this direct connection. Guests between these two destinations will be offered the best in-flight product and service excellence.”
- Jet Airways announces fixed, one-stop return fares for travel to Amsterdam, Paris
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
- Jet Airways' Jetescapes Holidays offers all inclusive holiday options to 69 destinations
- Jet Airways announces 24th anniversary celebration mega fare sale
- This IPL Season, play the Monkey way!
- Thomas Cook India announces The Grand Indian Holiday Sale
- Jet Airways announces offers for Valentine's Day
- The Peninsula Chicago woos loving hearts with Valentine's Day offers
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.