08 Jan 2017
This new daily connection will provide travellers a convenient link between the Indian IT hub and Sri Lankan capital.
With the introduction of this new connection, Bengaluru will be the second Indian city after Mumbai to be linked to Colombo and Jet Airways’ third daily service to the Sri Lankan capital.
Jet Airways flight 9W 278 will depart Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport at 0040 hrs and arrive in Colombo at 0210 hrs (Local Time).
The flight 9W 277 will leave Colombo at 0310 hrs (LT) to arrive in Bengaluru at 0435 hrs (LT).
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said “Jet Airways is delighted to launch a direct service between Bengaluru and Colombo. With increasing economic activity between India and Sri Lanka, Jet Airways realized the gap in the connectivity and plugged it with this direct connection. Guests between these two destinations will be offered the best in-flight product and service excellence.”
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
- Greece, travelers' new destination at cheap flight cost
- Round trip flight to Europe now at $355
- Jet Airways announces exciting options for winter travel with up to 30 pct savings across its international network
- Its time to grab Great Australian Airfare Sale
- Jet Airways announces fixed, one-stop return fares for travel to Amsterdam, Paris
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
- Jet Airways' Jetescapes Holidays offers all inclusive holiday options to 69 destinations
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.