NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Jun 2017
The Mega Monsoon Sale offers all inclusive fares starting as low as Rs 699 for its nonstop domestic flights covering routes like Jammu – Srinagar, Srinagar –Jammu, Guwahati – Agartala, Agartala – Guwahati, and Aizwal- Guwahati amongst others.
The first of its kind sale gets even better with the lucky draw which offers travellers the chance of winning International Holiday packages of 3 nights and 4 days, while the bumper prize is a fully paid 7 nights 8 days vacation in Europe for two.
"There’s more, ten lucky winners will daily get to win domestic travel packages worth Rs 10000/-. Every day one winner will get an international package to Dubai, Male, Colombo, Bangkok or Muscat. To participate in the lucky draw the passengers just need to book a SpiceJet Mega Monsoon Sale ticket along with a Spice Add On from amongst SpiceMax, Meals or preferred seats," the airlines major said in a statement.
Customers who book on spicejet.com can avail exclusive offers like free meals & priority check-in using HDFC Bank credit cards, said the statement.
" They can also avail SpiceMax, the premium seat product from SpiceJet at 50% off using HDFC Bank Credit cards. Customers who book preferred seats with their tickets will get assured SpiceStyle vouchers worth Rs 500," it said.
The 7-day sale and lucky draw launched on Wednesday will be open till the midnight of July 4.
The travel period covered in this sale is July 14 to Mar 24 and is valid for travel on non-stop flights on SpiceJet's domestic network.
- Emirates anticipates peak arrivals period in upcoming weeks
- IndiGo announces shift in domestic flight operations at Delhi and Mumbai airport
- Amid Hong Kong protest row, Cathay Pacific CEO Rupert Hogg resigns
- Cathay Pacific aims to work with Hong Kong International Airport for normal flight operations
- Emirates brings spirit of Eid to all its customers
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights from Delhi to Bangkok from Aug 27
- Vistara extends waiver of change and cancellation fee for flights to and from Kashmir
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights to Dubai from Aug 21
- Etihad Airways to serve London Heathrow with fourth year-round daily service
- Emirates Holidays offers unique opportunity to sail with Arab art stars
Dubai: Travel is expected to reach an all-time high in the upcoming weeks for Emirates, as the airline expects yet another busy period with travellers flocking into Dubai after the summer holidays and Eid breaks.
New Delhi: In a move to support aviation bodies to revamp airport infrastructure at Delhi and Mumbai, IndiGo, India’s leading airline, will shift a part of its domestic operations to terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and Terminal 2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport from Sept 5, 2019.
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.