NITN | @notintownlive | 31 Jul 2017
Under this exclusive, first-of-its-kind offer, for travel effective September 15, 2017, guests can avail the special all-inclusive, one-stop ‘flat’ return fares at INR 39,990 for Economy and INR 99,990 for Premiere travel, from all domestic points across Jet Airways’ entire domestic network, for travel to Amsterdam and Paris.
The limited period offer is also valid for the airline’s new and upcoming non-stop services, scheduled wef October 29, 2017, between Chennai – Paris (9W 128), Bengaluru - Amsterdam (9W 236) and Mumbai - London Heathrow (9W 116).
Offering a flat fare regardless of the point of origin on its domestic network, will help bring India's emerging cities closer to Europe. The special fares are on sale with immediate effect until August 10, 2017.
Guests from across the nation will now be able to travel from any domestic point on the airline’s network to Amsterdam / Paris via Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru and Chennai at a flat fare, equalising the cost of travel regardless of the point of origin. In essence, traveling from Lucknow to London becomes identical to travelling from Amritsar to Amsterdam or from Pune to Paris.
The inclusion of the airline’s two new direct, non-stop flights from South India in the offer makes Jet Airways the only airline to offer its guests the choice of travel to Europe and onwards to North America through its European gateways, offering them the advantage of travelling via one gateway and returning via another, on a single itinerary.
- IndiGo, Qatar Airways announce Codeshare Agreement to strengthen connectivity between India and Qatar
- GoAir celebrates 14th anniversary with special fares
- Mumbai runway closure: EaseMyTrip offers customers free bus tickets
- Etihad inks deal with Cleveland Clinic to promote Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism
- IndiGo launches operations from Shirdi and Mysore
- Vistara begins flight to Jodhpur
- Etihad Airways celebrates festival of light Diwali
- Cathay Pacific set to provide more inflight entertainment
- GoAir Diwali Day flash sale fares start from Rs 1292
- GoAir announces Malé winter schedule from Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru at Rs. 9,999
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.