Not In Town | @notintownlive | 28 Nov 2017
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
'Flexi Fare' provides the flexibility to make unlimited changes to their flights at a very small premium over 'Regular Fare'.
In addition to 'Flexi Fare' product, 6E has also extended the students and senior citizen discounts till Mar 31, 2018.
Under this scheme, students and senior citizens can get discounts not only on their onward journeys but even higher discounts on their round-trip journeys with IndiGo.
Both corporate and leisure customers travelling with IndiGo will now have wider choices to make changes at lower premium.
Upgraded 'Flexi Fare' product will now offer:
Rs. 2250/ Rs. 2500 (Domestic/ International) or Airfare charges, whichever is lower
Domestic India & Nepal Travel: No Change Fee if changed at least 2 hrs before the scheduled departure. No-show charges will be levied if changed within 2 hrs from scheduled departure.
International except Nepal: No Change Fee if changed at least 4hrs before the scheduled departure. No-show charges will be levied if changed within 4 hrs from scheduled departure.
IndiGo is India's largest airline with a market share of 39.5% as of October 2017.
IndiGo is led by its President and Director, Aditya Ghosh and is promoted by InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, an aviation industry veteran and entrepreneur.
- ‘Summer in Qatar’ program by QNTC to run from June 4 to August 16 this year
- EaseMyTrip offers discounts and deals on Mother's Day
- Jet Airways offers 50 pct savings on domestic and international flights till Feb 25
- Amtrak offers 2-for-1 roomettes for select US destinations
- Cathay Pacific offers up to USD1000 off on Business Class
- Vietjet to offer two million golden hours tickets to travellers availing domestic services
- Etihad Airways announces offers for travellers flying from India
- Australia woos Indian tourists as carriers offer cheap airfares
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.