NITN | @notintownlive | 06 May 2019
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
EaseMyTrip is giving you a chance to avail up to Rs. 1500 off on domestic flight bookings (Minimum booking amount is Rs. 4000), up to Rs. 3000 off on domestic hotel bookings (Min Transaction amount is Rs. 2500) and Rs. 200 off on bus bookings (Min Transaction amount is Rs. 750).
The offers are here to cherish the moment with ones mother. EaseMyTrip has partnered with ICICI Bank to deliver the same with an objective to reach a huge consumer base.
To avail the offers, customers have to make bookings using promo code: MOTHERSDAY. This is not the end; customers will also get freebies from various brands like Plantronics, Firefox, Portronics, Kalyan Jewellers, Anytime Fitness, Acnes, Rohto Cooling Drops, Peesafe, Mamacouture and Zoom Car.
The sale is starting from 7th May, 2019 and will end on 9th May, 2019 and offer will be available on EaseMyTrip's website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App and can be enjoyed as instant discount and cash back by applying coupon code. So, go and book the perfect surprise for the lady of the house.
- IndiGo, Qatar Airways announce Codeshare Agreement to strengthen connectivity between India and Qatar
- GoAir celebrates 14th anniversary with special fares
- Mumbai runway closure: EaseMyTrip offers customers free bus tickets
- Etihad inks deal with Cleveland Clinic to promote Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism
- IndiGo launches operations from Shirdi and Mysore
- Vistara begins flight to Jodhpur
- Etihad Airways celebrates festival of light Diwali
- Cathay Pacific set to provide more inflight entertainment
- GoAir Diwali Day flash sale fares start from Rs 1292
- GoAir announces Malé winter schedule from Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru at Rs. 9,999
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.