Not In Town | @notintownlive | 09 Sep 2019
New Delhi: Airline Vistara on Monday introduced daily direct flights to Jodhpur and Udaipur from Delhi and Mumbai.
Customers can now fly off to Udaipur from Mumbai with one-way all-inclusive fares starting at Rs. 4,599, between Udaipur and Delhi, with one-way all-inclusive fares starting at INR 4,399, and between Jodhpur and Mumbai, with one-way all-inclusive fares starting at INR 6,499.
"Once on board, you can watch your favourite TV shows, movies and listen to popular tunes on Vistara World, our complimentary wireless inflight entertainment streaming service. Download the Vistara World app or log on to www.vistaraworld.com," said the airline in a statement.
The bookings are now open on all channels, including www.airvistara.com, Vistara’s iOS and Android mobile apps, and through Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) and travel agents.
- IndiGo announces appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director
- IndiGo inaugurates flights between India and Myanmar
- AirAsia reveals exclusive route from Kuala Lumpur to Da Lat
- EaseMyTrip brings ‘Welcome Festive Sale’
- Etihad Airways becomes first airline to launch trial of autonomous wheelchairs at Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Emirates Team NZ launches first two-full scale race boats for 2021 America's Cup
- IndiGo begins flight operations to China
- GoAir extends fee waiver over situation in Jammu and Kashmir
- Vistara introduces direct flights from Delhi to Indore
- Qatar Airways offers tickets with 30 per cent discount
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) unanimously approved the appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director with effect from Sept 19.
New Delhi: As a part of its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Friday commenced its operations to Myanmar.
Sepang: AirAsia on Wednesday announced the launch of an exclusive route to Da Lat from Kuala Lumpur, further expanding its footprint in Vietnam.