NITN | @notintownlive | 29 Jul 2019
Kolkata, July 29: Project Management Institute West Bengal Chapter celebrated the first edition of Members and Volunteers Summit at the Auditorium of Tata Communications recently.
The theme of the session was "Collaborate and Serve".
The primary objective was to build an Ecosystem of knowledge in the domain of Project Management across Industry -Academia - Social and Professional bodies.
Keynote Speakers were Debashis Biswas - Local Host - LinkedIn Local Kolkata and Subhojit Roy representing Rotary International.
Both the speakers delivered a stimulating and interactive speech on how we can contribute significantly in Social sector projects and in the field of Academia in line with PMI's Service Philosophy.
The primary Volunteer partners were from the vibrant HR community - HR Sampark who are major project partners of PMI West Bengal Chapter. Members from other bodies like ISTD- Indian Society Training and Development were also present in the event.
- Krishi Bikash Shilpa Kendra, an enterprise under Ministry of MSME, launches national website
- Jogen Chowdhury and Goutam Ghose to steer socio-cultural city NGO The Bengal
- We should teach men in our lives: Author Aparna Jain on sexual harassment towards women
- Indian Wood Products (IWP) draws up growth roadmap
- Book review: Chef Sourabh Angarkar takes readers on a journey through the world of herbs and spices
- Book Review: 'Before I Met You' is about a youngs girl's dilemma in life, torn between the mother and the lover
- Author interview: Syed Irfan Ali talks about his book 'Irade'
- 111-ft long mural of Mahatma Gandhi unveiled at Metro Rail Bhawan
- Paribartan, a film about safe use of electricity, to be screened on CESC's annual Safety Day
- Abhishek Singh plays a rough-neck cop in new Zee5 thriller, Judgement Day
Mumbai/NITN: Strengthening its presence in the Gulf, Asia's airline GoAir has announced the new daily direct flights between Doha and Mumbai.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo is offering 15 per cent cashback on booking flights through HDFC Bank.
NewDelhi/Shirdi/NITN: Airline IndiGo introduced a non-stop flight service from New Delhi to Shirdi on Monday.