NITN | @notintownlive | 29 Jul 2019
Kolkata, July 29: Project Management Institute West Bengal Chapter celebrated the first edition of Members and Volunteers Summit at the Auditorium of Tata Communications recently.
The theme of the session was "Collaborate and Serve".
The primary objective was to build an Ecosystem of knowledge in the domain of Project Management across Industry -Academia - Social and Professional bodies.
Keynote Speakers were Debashis Biswas - Local Host - LinkedIn Local Kolkata and Subhojit Roy representing Rotary International.
Both the speakers delivered a stimulating and interactive speech on how we can contribute significantly in Social sector projects and in the field of Academia in line with PMI's Service Philosophy.
The primary Volunteer partners were from the vibrant HR community - HR Sampark who are major project partners of PMI West Bengal Chapter. Members from other bodies like ISTD- Indian Society Training and Development were also present in the event.
- Trincas is the best thing that has happened to Park Street, says Usha Uthup crooning down memory lane
- Dr. Anurima Chanda of Ashoka University holds activity session for children in Kolkata
- Starmark holds discussion between architect Anjan Mitra and author Joanne Taylor
- Veer Savarkar was vilified and maligned: Author Vikram Sampath
- Author interview: Gautam Maitra on his recently published book 'Human-Alien Encounter Of The Modern Kind'
- Author interview: Pratima Dhar on why she wanted her book of Bengali poems translated
- West Bengal excels in Tenpin Bowling Championship 2019
- Starmark hosts launch of Shreya Sen-Handley’s Strange Stories
- Corporate honchos come together at 8th Annual CBAI bridge tournament, Sachin Tendulkar joins
- Book review: Jasbeer Singh's poetic thoughts on the emotions of life
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) unanimously approved the appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director with effect from Sept 19.
New Delhi: As a part of its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Friday commenced its operations to Myanmar.
Sepang: AirAsia on Wednesday announced the launch of an exclusive route to Da Lat from Kuala Lumpur, further expanding its footprint in Vietnam.