Not In Town | @notintownlive
The eatery is calling all burger addicts to participate in the ultimate belly-bursting Man Vs Food competition.
A minimum of two or more people have to battle it out at the table with the burgers.
The person who finishes first has their burger on-the-house while the losing side pays his own bill.
Choose from Monkey Bar's specials like the ‘MoBar Burger’ ( two 100 gm tenderloin patties, lettuce, cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, tomato, mayo and burger dust) or the ultimate ‘The Breakfast Burger’ (grilled chicken breast, onion jam, fried egg, roast tomatoes, cheddar and bacon).
Sure to please your taste buds is the ‘Rooster Booster’ (minced chicken patty, lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion, sriracha mayo, cheese, grilled scallions and burger dust).
Meat lovers can also try the ‘Shammi Sliders’ (sesame bun, pan-seared, mutton shammi, stuffed with eggs and onions sandwiched between soft buns served with fresh pudina chutney and mayo).
There's option for the leaf lovers too.
Go for the ‘Go Green Burger’ (veggy patty with cauliflower, carrots and potato, mint mayo and American cheese) or settle for the ‘Falafel Sliders’ of soft mini buns, fried chick pea patty and hummus.
Wallet Factor: Meal for two without alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1200++/ Meal for two with alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1800++
Monkey Bar is Open from: Monday to Thursday 12 noon to 12 midnight; Friday and Saturday 12 noon to 1am; Sunday 12 noon to 12 midnight
(Guests below the age of 21 are permitted only till 6:00pm).
- Mumbai: The Taj Mahal Palace secures India's first trademark registration for its iconic hotel building and dome
- Indian Railways to run special tourist train to Gandhi circuit
- Qatar Airways say their flights operating smoothly, announces new international flights
- New age theatrical show La Clique Noel to reignite Edinburgh’s Christmas Festival in 2017
- Bhutan: Mountain Echoes Literary Festival 2017 to focus on global issues, to be held from August 25-27
- Destination Canada says there is 33 % growth in Indian arrivals
- SpiceJet takes off on UDAN routes
- Gone Viral: Indonesian 'Rainbow Village' is the cynosure of netizen's eyes
- The Peninsula Chicago appoints Toni Robertson as Executive Chef
- Kolkata's Monkey Bar to celebrate World Hamburger Day
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.
Mumbai, May 18 (NITN): With the onset of the holiday season, JetEscapes Holidays from Jet Airways announced its latest line-up of brand new, all-inclusive holiday options for 2017 summer season.