Not In Town | @notintownlive | 25 May 2017
The eatery is calling all burger addicts to participate in the ultimate belly-bursting Man Vs Food competition.
A minimum of two or more people have to battle it out at the table with the burgers.
The person who finishes first has their burger on-the-house while the losing side pays his own bill.
Choose from Monkey Bar's specials like the ‘MoBar Burger’ ( two 100 gm tenderloin patties, lettuce, cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, tomato, mayo and burger dust) or the ultimate ‘The Breakfast Burger’ (grilled chicken breast, onion jam, fried egg, roast tomatoes, cheddar and bacon).
Sure to please your taste buds is the ‘Rooster Booster’ (minced chicken patty, lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion, sriracha mayo, cheese, grilled scallions and burger dust).
Meat lovers can also try the ‘Shammi Sliders’ (sesame bun, pan-seared, mutton shammi, stuffed with eggs and onions sandwiched between soft buns served with fresh pudina chutney and mayo).
There's option for the leaf lovers too.
Go for the ‘Go Green Burger’ (veggy patty with cauliflower, carrots and potato, mint mayo and American cheese) or settle for the ‘Falafel Sliders’ of soft mini buns, fried chick pea patty and hummus.
Wallet Factor: Meal for two without alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1200++/ Meal for two with alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1800++
Monkey Bar is Open from: Monday to Thursday 12 noon to 12 midnight; Friday and Saturday 12 noon to 1am; Sunday 12 noon to 12 midnight
(Guests below the age of 21 are permitted only till 6:00pm).
- Scotland woos India's Bollywood fans and set-jetters during 20th anniversary of Karan Johar classic
- GuestHouser partners with Indigo as exclusive supplier of holiday homes
- Lonely Planet places Kaohsiung, Taiwan as one of the 'Top 10 cities to visit in 2018!'
- GoAir expands operations at New Delhi
- OYO customers can now choose to receive booking confirmation via WhatsApp
- Geneva to join Zurich as Etihad Airways' fifth European Dreamliner destination
- Emirates celebrates 10 years of connecting Ahmedabad to the world
- GoAir expands operations at Hyderabad
- Ed Sheeran conquers India's tinsel town Mumbai
- Polar Bears International honours conservation heroes with Ice Bear Award
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.