Not In Town | @notintownlive | 25 May 2017
The eatery is calling all burger addicts to participate in the ultimate belly-bursting Man Vs Food competition.
A minimum of two or more people have to battle it out at the table with the burgers.
The person who finishes first has their burger on-the-house while the losing side pays his own bill.
Choose from Monkey Bar's specials like the ‘MoBar Burger’ ( two 100 gm tenderloin patties, lettuce, cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, tomato, mayo and burger dust) or the ultimate ‘The Breakfast Burger’ (grilled chicken breast, onion jam, fried egg, roast tomatoes, cheddar and bacon).
Sure to please your taste buds is the ‘Rooster Booster’ (minced chicken patty, lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion, sriracha mayo, cheese, grilled scallions and burger dust).
Meat lovers can also try the ‘Shammi Sliders’ (sesame bun, pan-seared, mutton shammi, stuffed with eggs and onions sandwiched between soft buns served with fresh pudina chutney and mayo).
There's option for the leaf lovers too.
Go for the ‘Go Green Burger’ (veggy patty with cauliflower, carrots and potato, mint mayo and American cheese) or settle for the ‘Falafel Sliders’ of soft mini buns, fried chick pea patty and hummus.
Wallet Factor: Meal for two without alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1200++/ Meal for two with alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1800++
Monkey Bar is Open from: Monday to Thursday 12 noon to 12 midnight; Friday and Saturday 12 noon to 1am; Sunday 12 noon to 12 midnight
(Guests below the age of 21 are permitted only till 6:00pm).
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
- Uzbekistan Embassy in India launches online campaign “Visit Uzbekistan - 2018”
- Starbucks keeps feet in Kolkata, opens three stores
- It's service over money for Kerala hospitality service provider Sajan
- Japanese, Singaporean passports named the world's most powerful
- Sydney Harbour Bridge hosts first same-sex marriage in Australia
- Disney announces transformative multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris
- Uzbekistan gears up to promote pilgrimage tourism
- Disneyland Paris Unveils Plans for New Marvel-Themed Attraction
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.