Not In Town | @notintownlive | 25 May 2017
The eatery is calling all burger addicts to participate in the ultimate belly-bursting Man Vs Food competition.
A minimum of two or more people have to battle it out at the table with the burgers.
The person who finishes first has their burger on-the-house while the losing side pays his own bill.
Choose from Monkey Bar's specials like the ‘MoBar Burger’ ( two 100 gm tenderloin patties, lettuce, cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, tomato, mayo and burger dust) or the ultimate ‘The Breakfast Burger’ (grilled chicken breast, onion jam, fried egg, roast tomatoes, cheddar and bacon).
Sure to please your taste buds is the ‘Rooster Booster’ (minced chicken patty, lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion, sriracha mayo, cheese, grilled scallions and burger dust).
Meat lovers can also try the ‘Shammi Sliders’ (sesame bun, pan-seared, mutton shammi, stuffed with eggs and onions sandwiched between soft buns served with fresh pudina chutney and mayo).
There's option for the leaf lovers too.
Go for the ‘Go Green Burger’ (veggy patty with cauliflower, carrots and potato, mint mayo and American cheese) or settle for the ‘Falafel Sliders’ of soft mini buns, fried chick pea patty and hummus.
Wallet Factor: Meal for two without alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1200++/ Meal for two with alcohol, excluding taxes: Rs. 1800++
Monkey Bar is Open from: Monday to Thursday 12 noon to 12 midnight; Friday and Saturday 12 noon to 1am; Sunday 12 noon to 12 midnight
(Guests below the age of 21 are permitted only till 6:00pm).
- It’s time for Retreat Taiwan!
- WTTC announces Christopher J. Nassetta as chairman-elect
- TripShelf partners with Abu Dhabi to promote tourism
- India holds Paryatan Parv to popularise tourism in the country
- Emirates and flydubai partnership announces first codeshare routes
- Thai Lion Air to operate twice a week flight on Mumbai-Don Mueang (Bangkok) route
- Luxperience: More than a travel trade show
- Tourism Australia appoints Parineeti Chopra as brand ambassador
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa of Indonesia win multiple tourism awards
- India emerges among high growth tourist markets for Vienna
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.