Not In Town | @notintownlive | 04 Apr 2018
Mumbai: Jet Airways along with its codeshare partners, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, announced new offers on its direct flights, facilitating passengers with substantial savings on bookings for travel to Amsterdam from Bengaluru, Delhi and Mumbai.
The fare sale allows passenegers to experience the best of Indian hospitality and dining experience at 35,000 feet.
Flyers travelling to Amsterdam can avail a flat discount of up to 30 percent on their bookings.
The seven-day fare sale, commencing on Apr 05 until Apr 11, will be applicable only for guests booking their return journey travel with the airline.
The travel validity for the discounted bookings is from Apr 26 to Dec 31, 2018.
Raj Sivakumar, Senior Vice President, Network Planning & Revenue Management, Jet Airways, said, “As Jet Airways enhances its cooperation with KLM Royal Dutch Airline, we will offer our guests a host of benefits like fare sales which will celebrate the cultures of India and Netherlands. We are sure the fare sale, will be received well by our guests and they take this opportunity to visit Netherlands and witness the spectacular King’s Day celebrations.”
Jet Airways has recently entered into an Enhanced Commercial Agreement with the Air France / KLM combine aimed at providing guests benefits in the form of multiple travel options and seamless service throughout the partners’ networks spanning 45 cities in India and 90 destinations across Europe. This joint promotion with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is step in that direction.
- Passengers demand the best of experiences, reveals Turkish Airlines Aviation Trends India Survey
- Mount Agung in Bali active again, airports shut
- USTOA members embrace solo travellers with new Itineraries, savings and much more
- Ocean Park Hong Kong’s summer celebrations to begin on June 30.
- Be inspired by Lisbon to live your life today
- Uzbekistan will develop free tourist zone (FTZ) Charvak
- Jazeera Airways commences direct flight between Mumbai and Kuwait
- Priya Entertainments and Sikkim government collaborate to develop tea-tourism in Temi
- Australia showcases tourism treasures in Adelaide
- Jet Airways to celebrate King's Day in Amsterdam, announces new offers
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.