NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jan 2019
Tokyo: Japan Airlines (JAL) on Wednesday announced that it will launch a new nonstop service between Tokyo-Narita and Bengaluru India, during the summer of 2020.
Bengaluru is located in the Deccan Plateau in the southern part of India and has the third largest population in the country, after Delhi and Mumbai.
Compared to other cities in India, the climate is calm and cool as the city is conveniently located on a plateau.
The IT industry is thriving in Bangalore and is known as the Silicon Valley of India, where global corporations focusing in telecommunications, biotechnology, and automobiles are strategically based in this unique city.
As direct flights are currently not in service from Japan, the launch of this route will provide customers from North America a new option when traveling to the southern region of India.
And, through the expansion of JAL`s international network, the carrier looks to contribute to the further development and economic growth in both countries.
In order to realize the JAL Vision1, as introduced in the JAL Group Medium Term Management Plan, the carrier will continue expanding its network in order to become the world’s most valued and preferred airline.
The JAL Group will continue to embrace new challenges to deliver greater customer convenience, enhance its networks, and improve the quality of its products and services.
Image: FB of Japan Airlines
- Uzbekistan to host International Forum on Pilgrimage Tourism
- UNESCO: Uzbekistan is the heart of Central Asia
- Travel aggregator's alternative for fliers hit by Mumbai, Bangalore airport disruptions
- Expedition cruise specialist One Ocean Expeditions (OOE) offers beyond tourism experience for travellers
- Japan Airlines announces nonstop service to Bengaluru
- 2018 was a landmark year for Indian Arrivals to Jordan
- Reception of India-Japan Tourism Council meeting celebrates success
- 70,800 Indians visited Israel in 2018
- Uzbekistan announces visa waiver for citizens of 45 countries
- Etihad Airways to introduce Boeing 787 Dreamliner to Barcelona
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).