NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jan 2019
Tokyo: Japan Airlines (JAL) on Wednesday announced that it will launch a new nonstop service between Tokyo-Narita and Bengaluru India, during the summer of 2020.
Bengaluru is located in the Deccan Plateau in the southern part of India and has the third largest population in the country, after Delhi and Mumbai.
Compared to other cities in India, the climate is calm and cool as the city is conveniently located on a plateau.
The IT industry is thriving in Bangalore and is known as the Silicon Valley of India, where global corporations focusing in telecommunications, biotechnology, and automobiles are strategically based in this unique city.
As direct flights are currently not in service from Japan, the launch of this route will provide customers from North America a new option when traveling to the southern region of India.
And, through the expansion of JAL`s international network, the carrier looks to contribute to the further development and economic growth in both countries.
In order to realize the JAL Vision1, as introduced in the JAL Group Medium Term Management Plan, the carrier will continue expanding its network in order to become the world’s most valued and preferred airline.
The JAL Group will continue to embrace new challenges to deliver greater customer convenience, enhance its networks, and improve the quality of its products and services.
Image: FB of Japan Airlines
- Seychelles Tourism Board, TravelGyaan to hold destination training webinar
- Emirates becomes partner and airline for West Asian Football Federation Championship
- Non-stop Rain Room at Sharjah Art Foundation
- Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority conducts multi-city educational seminars in India
- Lufthansa to provide service for unaccompanied children on air
- Emirates to launch daily services from Dubai to Mexico City via Barcelona
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.