NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jan 2019
Tokyo: Japan Airlines (JAL) on Wednesday announced that it will launch a new nonstop service between Tokyo-Narita and Bengaluru India, during the summer of 2020.
Bengaluru is located in the Deccan Plateau in the southern part of India and has the third largest population in the country, after Delhi and Mumbai.
Compared to other cities in India, the climate is calm and cool as the city is conveniently located on a plateau.
The IT industry is thriving in Bangalore and is known as the Silicon Valley of India, where global corporations focusing in telecommunications, biotechnology, and automobiles are strategically based in this unique city.
As direct flights are currently not in service from Japan, the launch of this route will provide customers from North America a new option when traveling to the southern region of India.
And, through the expansion of JAL`s international network, the carrier looks to contribute to the further development and economic growth in both countries.
In order to realize the JAL Vision1, as introduced in the JAL Group Medium Term Management Plan, the carrier will continue expanding its network in order to become the world’s most valued and preferred airline.
The JAL Group will continue to embrace new challenges to deliver greater customer convenience, enhance its networks, and improve the quality of its products and services.
Image: FB of Japan Airlines
- India is fastest growing market for Australia tourism, says top official at 40 Years of Aussie Travel Trade Fair
- Notre-Dame fire in Paris under control but a rich history in the ashes
- Sabyasachi shoots first ever destination wedding collection in Seychelles
- Wow Air ceases operations, thousands left in lurch
- Qatar Visa Center inaugurated in Mumbai
- Uzbekistan showcases Namangan at travel fair in Mumbai
- The historical Fergana region of Uzbekistan gets ready for tourism boom
- Uzbekistan developing historic site of Akhsikent into a global tourism attraction
- Women's Day: Vistara becomes first Indian airline to provide sanitary pads onboard domestic flights
- India becomes 2nd highest source market for tourism to the Sultanate of Oman
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.