NITN | @notintownlive | 06 May 2019
The Dubai Pass, an all-inclusive, pre-paid pass, created by Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism) and iVenture Card is offering users access to 48 experiences so that you may create your own tailor-made Dubai experience.
In addition to the 33 experiences already listed on Dubai Pass (including Wild Wadi Waterpark, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Parks and Resorts, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Desert Safari Tours, Dubai Frame and LEGOLAND), pass holders now also have access to the following attractions: Emirati Kashta Cultural Tours, City Van Tours Skyline Tour, Laguna Water Park, Hub Zero, The Green Planet, Mattel Play Town, Flying Cup, Bateaux Dubai (Al Seef Cultural Area) Sunset Cruise, Bookmywifi, Grayline Audio Commentary Tour Traditional City Tour, Grayline Audio Commentary Modern City Tour, TEPfactor, Amazon Tour Canal Cruise, VR Park, and Reel Cinema.
With options to purchase the Dubai Select, Dubai Flexi or Dubai Unlimited Pass, users may explore the best of the city with more flexibility and at better value.
According to a Visit Dubai release, users can save up to 60 per cent overall on Dubai’s leading leisure spots.
Passes can be bought a maximum of six months in advance of travel date. But these are valid for a pre-determined number of days.
Additionally, with the purchase of every Dubai Pass, visitors can also enjoy a 50 per cent discount on tickets to one of the city’s leading shows, La Perle by Dragone, by simply presenting their Dubai Pass upon purchase of the tickets.
For details and advance purchase: www.visitdubai.com
- Club Med showcases Amazing Family program for family holiday memories
- Catch the Mango Matinee at The Fatty Bao Kolkata
- Raise a dram to Scotland on World Whisky Day on May 18
- Israel Ministry of Tourism hosts a women’s special group of Indian travel agents to Israel
- Air Asia to introduce Kolkata-Chennai direct flight
- Etihad Airways increases frequencies to London Hethrow for busy summer season
- SpiceJet introduces Business Class on select flights
- Add variety to your Mother's Day celebration by taking her to these three restaurants
- Keep cool with Yauatcha's summer special offer in May
- Beat the Kolkata summer with a fruity break at the JW Lounge
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.