NITN | @notintownlive | 06 May 2019
The Dubai Pass, an all-inclusive, pre-paid pass, created by Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism) and iVenture Card is offering users access to 48 experiences so that you may create your own tailor-made Dubai experience.
In addition to the 33 experiences already listed on Dubai Pass (including Wild Wadi Waterpark, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Parks and Resorts, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Desert Safari Tours, Dubai Frame and LEGOLAND), pass holders now also have access to the following attractions: Emirati Kashta Cultural Tours, City Van Tours Skyline Tour, Laguna Water Park, Hub Zero, The Green Planet, Mattel Play Town, Flying Cup, Bateaux Dubai (Al Seef Cultural Area) Sunset Cruise, Bookmywifi, Grayline Audio Commentary Tour Traditional City Tour, Grayline Audio Commentary Modern City Tour, TEPfactor, Amazon Tour Canal Cruise, VR Park, and Reel Cinema.
With options to purchase the Dubai Select, Dubai Flexi or Dubai Unlimited Pass, users may explore the best of the city with more flexibility and at better value.
According to a Visit Dubai release, users can save up to 60 per cent overall on Dubai’s leading leisure spots.
Passes can be bought a maximum of six months in advance of travel date. But these are valid for a pre-determined number of days.
Additionally, with the purchase of every Dubai Pass, visitors can also enjoy a 50 per cent discount on tickets to one of the city’s leading shows, La Perle by Dragone, by simply presenting their Dubai Pass upon purchase of the tickets.
For details and advance purchase: www.visitdubai.com
- Seychelles Tourism Board, TravelGyaan to hold destination training webinar
- Emirates becomes partner and airline for West Asian Football Federation Championship
- Non-stop Rain Room at Sharjah Art Foundation
- Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority conducts multi-city educational seminars in India
- Lufthansa to provide service for unaccompanied children on air
- Emirates to launch daily services from Dubai to Mexico City via Barcelona
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.