NITN | @notintownlive | 06 May 2019
The Dubai Pass, an all-inclusive, pre-paid pass, created by Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism) and iVenture Card is offering users access to 48 experiences so that you may create your own tailor-made Dubai experience.
In addition to the 33 experiences already listed on Dubai Pass (including Wild Wadi Waterpark, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Parks and Resorts, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Desert Safari Tours, Dubai Frame and LEGOLAND), pass holders now also have access to the following attractions: Emirati Kashta Cultural Tours, City Van Tours Skyline Tour, Laguna Water Park, Hub Zero, The Green Planet, Mattel Play Town, Flying Cup, Bateaux Dubai (Al Seef Cultural Area) Sunset Cruise, Bookmywifi, Grayline Audio Commentary Tour Traditional City Tour, Grayline Audio Commentary Modern City Tour, TEPfactor, Amazon Tour Canal Cruise, VR Park, and Reel Cinema.
With options to purchase the Dubai Select, Dubai Flexi or Dubai Unlimited Pass, users may explore the best of the city with more flexibility and at better value.
According to a Visit Dubai release, users can save up to 60 per cent overall on Dubai’s leading leisure spots.
Passes can be bought a maximum of six months in advance of travel date. But these are valid for a pre-determined number of days.
Additionally, with the purchase of every Dubai Pass, visitors can also enjoy a 50 per cent discount on tickets to one of the city’s leading shows, La Perle by Dragone, by simply presenting their Dubai Pass upon purchase of the tickets.
For details and advance purchase: www.visitdubai.com
- EaseMyTrip teams up with 20th IIFA Awards as travel partner
- Indian tourist arrivals in Turkey mark 56% growth between January to July 2019
- Seychelles Tourism Board enhances its presence in tier II and tier III cities
- Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts to host ‘Future of Tourism Summit 2019’ in Sri Lanka
- Jordan unveils its Underwater Military Museum in Aqaba
- Israel Tourism conducts roadshow in Mumbai
- DGCA assures all stakeholders to take harshest action against flight operators
- Eco Adventure Resorts opens at Bada Bungalow Temi Tea Gardens in Sikkim
- Statue of Unity features in TIME Magazine's list of world's greatest places 2019
- Dubai’s souks offer a glimpse into the past
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has extended the fee waiver on cancellation or rescheduling over the present situation in Jammu and Kashmir.
New Delhi: Airline Vistara has introduced direct flights from Delhi to Indore.
Doha: Airline Qatar Airways has come up with an offer to travel the world at a ticket price with 30 per cent discount on it.