NITN | @notintownlive | 15 May 2019
New Delhi, May 15: Israel Ministry of Tourism recently conducted a familiarization trip to Israel for a special women’s only group of travel agents from India.
The week-long hosting from 3rd to 11th April witnessed participation by 12 leading travel companies from Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata. Senior management from Stratos Lifestyles, Signature Breaks, FCM Travel Solutions, Europamundo Vacations, Panache World, Evershine Holidays, Luxury Roots, Vay2Go Travel Pvt. Ltd, Redchilli Holidays Pvt. Ltd, Aspen Vacations, Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd and Skyroutes India Private Ltd explored various sites in Israel.
The group visited Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Akko, Caesarea, Haifa, Dead Sea, Masada and Tiberias on the Sea of Galilee region. Some of the attractions included floating on the Dead Sea, Tel Aviv nightlife tour with a visit to Neve Tzedek neighbourhood, wine tasting experience at Tishbi winery, boat tour on the Sea of Galilee andsound and light show at the Tower of David. The group also toured the reconstructed Roman Theatre and Roman Aqueduct in Caesarea, Baha’i Shrine and Gardens in Haifa, Old City of Jerusalem and the port city of Akko.
Commenting on the FAM, Hassan Madah, Director - Israel Ministry of Tourism, India & Philippines said, “Israel is a dynamic destination with a lot to offer to leisure seekers. We have witnessed an increase in leisure tourism to the country, but what’s interesting is a steady rise in women groups and female solo travellers. The idea was to showcase and promote this aspect to some of the prominent women trade partners in the travel industry with an aim to bolster interest among female traveller segment of the country”.
- Seychelles Tourism Board, TravelGyaan to hold destination training webinar
- Emirates becomes partner and airline for West Asian Football Federation Championship
- Non-stop Rain Room at Sharjah Art Foundation
- Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority conducts multi-city educational seminars in India
- Lufthansa to provide service for unaccompanied children on air
- Emirates to launch daily services from Dubai to Mexico City via Barcelona
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.