NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Jun 2019
Kolkata, June 12: JW Marriott Kolkata is hosting a Father’s Day Brunch with an exclusive menu at their all day dining, JW Kitchen on June 16.
The menu consists of soups, appetizers, curries, pastas and lots more.
Highlights include ‘Beef stroganoff’ ‘Pan seared fish with white wine velouté sauce’, ‘Mushroom and truffle cannelloni sweet pesto sauce’, ‘Dum ka murgh’, ‘Nihari Ghost’, ‘Home style Bengali fish curry’, ‘Mutton biryani’, ‘Traditional Arabic Shawarma’, ‘Mexican Quesadillas’, and ‘Nachos’.
The brunch is available from 12:30 pm – 3 pm.
The non alcoholic package with unlimited soft drinks is pegged at Rs 1799 all inclusive (AI) per person; alcoholic package with sparkling wine is pegged at Rs 2250 AI per person while the Champagne package is pegged at Rs 3250 AI per person.
Reservations: +91 33 6633 0000, +91 76030 37737
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
- Etihad Airways introduces larger aircraft to accommodate growth of three key Asian routes
- Record number of international holiday visitors to WA
- UK artist Bruce Munro's art installation attracts 29,453 people in western Australia
- Content creators from across the globe to attend GoPro Creator Summit in Kimberley
- Cox & Kings expects travel demand to surge by 20 per cent this monsoon
- Uzbekistan amends rules for residence permit for foreigners and for guide services
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.