NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Jun 2019
Kolkata, June 12: JW Marriott Kolkata is hosting a Father’s Day Brunch with an exclusive menu at their all day dining, JW Kitchen on June 16.
The menu consists of soups, appetizers, curries, pastas and lots more.
Highlights include ‘Beef stroganoff’ ‘Pan seared fish with white wine velouté sauce’, ‘Mushroom and truffle cannelloni sweet pesto sauce’, ‘Dum ka murgh’, ‘Nihari Ghost’, ‘Home style Bengali fish curry’, ‘Mutton biryani’, ‘Traditional Arabic Shawarma’, ‘Mexican Quesadillas’, and ‘Nachos’.
The brunch is available from 12:30 pm – 3 pm.
The non alcoholic package with unlimited soft drinks is pegged at Rs 1799 all inclusive (AI) per person; alcoholic package with sparkling wine is pegged at Rs 2250 AI per person while the Champagne package is pegged at Rs 3250 AI per person.
Reservations: +91 33 6633 0000, +91 76030 37737
- The City of Chicago designates 2020 as the Year of Chicago Music
- IRCTC announces Buddhist Circuit tourist train from Oct 19
- Conde Nast Traveler names Chicago best large city to visit for third consecutive year
- EaseMyTrip join hands with Malaysia Tourism to promote destination
- AirAsia wins Grand Sweepstakes Award 2019 in Honolulu
- Mumbai Airport runway closure: EaseMyTrip brings solution for its customers
- Travel giant Vivek Travels celebrates 50 years on the move
- Cinnamon to spearhead destination marketing in Sri Lanka
- Russian destination Sochi woos Indian travellers, appoints Linkin Rep for marketing
- Dubai set to host live performances, shows, concerts
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has announced pre-Diwali 24-hour deal wherein customers can book tickets for as low as Rs 1296 onwards (inclusive of taxes) for international and domestic routes.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.