Not In Town | @notintownlive | 21 Aug 2019
New Delhi: Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport has come up with a plan to make hassle-free journey for all passengers who can now save time.
The Delhi Airport has asked all those passengers taking domestic flights to go through the Express Check-in facility at Terminal 2.
However, the facility can only be availed by passengers who are not having any check-in baggage.
After printing the boarding pass, the passengers can move towards Express Check-in facility and move over to the security check.
"Travelling from T2 without check-in baggage? Now enjoy fast and hassle-free boarding! Just print your boarding pass from the self-check in kiosks, take the dedicated Express Check-in corridor and you are done with Security Check in a jiffy! #DelhiAirport #ExpressCheckIn" Delhi Airport said in a tweet.
Travelling from T2 without check-in baggage? Now enjoy fast and hassle-free boarding! Just print your boarding pass from the self-check in kiosks, take the dedicated Express Check-in corridor and you are done with Security Check in a jiffy! #DelhiAirport #ExpressCheckIn pic.twitter.com/1x6alUUqRX— Delhi Airport (@DelhiAirport) August 16, 2019
- SriLankan Airlines set to become largest foreign carrier in India with Ahmedabad addition
- Experience Hub and Etihad Holidays sign MoU to elevate Abu Dhabi’s position as a leading leisure & culture destination
- Maharashtra Tourism undertakes association between Directorate of Tourism and Tanhaji
- 5-year tourist visa will benefit tourists of any nationality: Chairman of Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority
- It's Show Time - Aqaba Airshow 2020!
- Marriott International opens budget brand Fairfield By Marriott Kolkata to expand India footprints
- Israel offers new night show ‘From Dusk to Dawn’ at Masada
- Maldives welcomes the 1.5 millionth tourist of 2019
- Ski Dubai announces a programme of festive activities
- Etihad Aviation Training and Khalifa University explore game-based learning for NEXTGEN pilots
Mumbai/NITN: Strengthening its presence in the Gulf, Asia's airline GoAir has announced the new daily direct flights between Doha and Mumbai.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo is offering 15 per cent cashback on booking flights through HDFC Bank.
NewDelhi/Shirdi/NITN: Airline IndiGo introduced a non-stop flight service from New Delhi to Shirdi on Monday.