Not In Town | @notintownlive | 27 Aug 2019
New Delhi: The statue of independence activist Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, known as Statue of Unity, has found a place in TIME Magazine's list of world's greatest places 2019.
The Statue of Unity has featured in the second annual list of world's greatest places 2019.
The 182-metre steel and bronze Statue of Unity of India’s “Iron Man” Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is currently the tallest statue in the world.
It is situated on Sardar Sarovar Dam in Gujarat.
The statue was unveiled by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the birth anniversary of Sardar Patel in 2018.
The foundation of the statue was laid in 2013.
- Thailand rated as the number one International destination from India
- EaseMyTrip teams up with 20th IIFA Awards as travel partner
- Indian tourist arrivals in Turkey mark 56% growth between January to July 2019
- Seychelles Tourism Board enhances its presence in tier II and tier III cities
- Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts to host ‘Future of Tourism Summit 2019’ in Sri Lanka
- Jordan unveils its Underwater Military Museum in Aqaba
- Israel Tourism conducts roadshow in Mumbai
- DGCA assures all stakeholders to take harshest action against flight operators
- Eco Adventure Resorts opens at Bada Bungalow Temi Tea Gardens in Sikkim
- Statue of Unity features in TIME Magazine's list of world's greatest places 2019
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) unanimously approved the appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director with effect from Sept 19.
New Delhi: As a part of its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Friday commenced its operations to Myanmar.
Sepang: AirAsia on Wednesday announced the launch of an exclusive route to Da Lat from Kuala Lumpur, further expanding its footprint in Vietnam.