NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Aug 2019
Kolkata, Aug 27: The first-ever Public Private Partnership of the Sikkim Government in Eco Adventure Tourism sector opens at the Temi Tea Estate with the inauguration of the Eco Adventure Resorts at Temi Tea Estate in Sikkim where a heritage structure, Bada Bungalow, has been transformed into a Eco Adventure Hub which has 5 rooms along with 7 cottages, a view desk and a casino lounge.
The property is expected to be inaugurated by the Minister for Tourism Mr BS Pant.
The multi crore investment shall be a gateway for both domestic and International tourists and the promoters are eyeing tourists from countries like Japan, European countries.
The forthcoming Cherry blossom festival shall be another major attraction for tourists coming in to Temi.
Facilities of international standard like trekking, mountain hiking, mountain trails, prara gliding and indoor recreations like casinos are major traction for tourists.
The resort shall also champion the cause of environmentally conscious and responsible tourism, local employment generation.
Arijit Dutta, MD PEPL says, "We shall strive to uphold and enhance the historic value of this property and showcase the culture and heritage through the prestigious resort. We shall bring on table PEPL’s knowledge and experience gained from the path breaking and successful Eco Adventure Resort at Khairabera, Purulia and realise our dream of Eco Adventure Hill Tourism".
- Thailand rated as the number one International destination from India
- EaseMyTrip teams up with 20th IIFA Awards as travel partner
- Indian tourist arrivals in Turkey mark 56% growth between January to July 2019
- Seychelles Tourism Board enhances its presence in tier II and tier III cities
- Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts to host ‘Future of Tourism Summit 2019’ in Sri Lanka
- Jordan unveils its Underwater Military Museum in Aqaba
- Israel Tourism conducts roadshow in Mumbai
- DGCA assures all stakeholders to take harshest action against flight operators
- Eco Adventure Resorts opens at Bada Bungalow Temi Tea Gardens in Sikkim
- Statue of Unity features in TIME Magazine's list of world's greatest places 2019
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) unanimously approved the appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director with effect from Sept 19.
New Delhi: As a part of its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Friday commenced its operations to Myanmar.
Sepang: AirAsia on Wednesday announced the launch of an exclusive route to Da Lat from Kuala Lumpur, further expanding its footprint in Vietnam.