NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Aug 2019
Kolkata, Aug 27: The first-ever Public Private Partnership of the Sikkim Government in Eco Adventure Tourism sector opens at the Temi Tea Estate with the inauguration of the Eco Adventure Resorts at Temi Tea Estate in Sikkim where a heritage structure, Bada Bungalow, has been transformed into a Eco Adventure Hub which has 5 rooms along with 7 cottages, a view desk and a casino lounge.
The property is expected to be inaugurated by the Minister for Tourism Mr BS Pant.
The multi crore investment shall be a gateway for both domestic and International tourists and the promoters are eyeing tourists from countries like Japan, European countries.
The forthcoming Cherry blossom festival shall be another major attraction for tourists coming in to Temi.
Facilities of international standard like trekking, mountain hiking, mountain trails, prara gliding and indoor recreations like casinos are major traction for tourists.
The resort shall also champion the cause of environmentally conscious and responsible tourism, local employment generation.
Arijit Dutta, MD PEPL says, "We shall strive to uphold and enhance the historic value of this property and showcase the culture and heritage through the prestigious resort. We shall bring on table PEPL’s knowledge and experience gained from the path breaking and successful Eco Adventure Resort at Khairabera, Purulia and realise our dream of Eco Adventure Hill Tourism".
- Dubai to bring year end performances for music lovers
- Coldplay chooses Jordan to release their first album in four years 'Everyday Life'
- MakeMyTrip honours Kolkata’s Best Hotels at Star Partner Awards ceremony
- Israel woes Indian tourists with resort city of Eilat
- Seawings offers Heritage Tour to help visitors experience Dubai
- SriLankan Airlines concludes a memorable Melbourne Marathon
- Istanbul and Antalya emerge as key MICE destination for Indian corporates
- Dubai crowned one of the world's top cities in Lonely Planet's 'Best in Travel' list 2020
- The Temi Autumn Festival 2019 to be held from Nov 8 to 10 in Sikkim
- Eighth edition of Dharamshala International Film Festival announces its full line-up
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.