NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Dec 2022, 02:24 am
Kolkata/IBNS: Here is a chance for Kolkata people to savour some of the unique street foods from Mumbai at the Soda Bottle Opener Wala restaurant in the city.
Part of the famous Irani café brand, the restaurant’s 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu brings together some Mumbai’s typical street food items in their modern context.
Mumbai is home to many food streets (khau galli) which have been dishing out a variety of food, including the typical vada pav, pav bhaji, etc.
Over a period of time, the vendors in these food streets started innovating, offering a range of fusion dishes, to stay in competition and to cater to the changing tastes of customers.
Chef Omkar Kshirsagar of Soda Bottle Opener Wala, in collaboration with digital media content creators Girish Chhabria and Ritu Rohra of ‘A Garnish Bowl’, are showcasing some of the quirky fusion dishes inspired from the Bombay Khau Gallis as a part of this menu.
Pocket pinch for two: starting from Rs 800 (without tax).
- Party vibes: Enjoy the good times at Soul-The Sky Lounge
- Bar Goa, Rooh Chicago owner Manish Mallick honored with Pride of India Award
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
- For the perfect pizza, head to UNO…the numero uno!
- New champagne bar ups the glamour quotient of Germany's Outletcity Metzingen
- Head to these places in Kolkata for Christmas meals
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.