NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Apr 2023, 03:26 am
Kolkata/NITN: City-based cloud kitchen chain edabba recently introduced a menu called Red Lantern which focuses on south-east Asian cuisine.
It consists of customised meal boxes where diners can choose their own meal combination from a selection of soups, salads, main dishes and beverages (depending on the box of their choice).
For the Momo Box, the diner can choose from a variety of dumplings, such as Classic Chicken, Chicken Cheese, Chicken Peri Peri, Chicken Schezwan, Corn and Cheese, Mix Veg, Paneer, Veg Schezwan to name a few.
The soups on offer include Clear, Manchow, Hot and Sour Soup, etc.; diners can also opt for ‘thukpa’.
For the Wok Box, diners can choose from a variety of rice (such as mixed fried rice) or noodles (such as veg Hakka) along with a side dish (such as chilli paneer, mushroom chilli chicken, etc) and beverages.
The brand is currently operating from seven kitchens in Kolkata.
The food can be ordered via delivery apps and the company’s own app, from noon to 4pm and from 7pm to 1am.
Cost for two is around Rs 300.
- Winter escapades in Italy: Unveiling the snow-covered splendors
- Five attractions you cannot miss if you are at Yas Island Abu Dhabi for IIFA 2023
- Summer Holidays: Five offbeat hill destinations in India
- Fergana: A mesmerizing destination to visit in Uzbekistan
- Three special recipes to whip up at home this World Cocktail Day
- Viva Cuba: Rides to remember in Havana's vintage roadshow-stoppers
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
- On a romantic holiday to Philadelphia: 10 things you cannot miss
- Assam’s bellwether festival Bihu goes global with Guinness Records entry
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.
Gurugram/IBNS: Air India, one of India’s leading airlines and a Star Alliance member, has entered an interline partnership with full-service carrier, Vistara (a joint venture of Tata and Singapore Airlines).