Kolkata ; Every year, on April 18, the International Day for Monuments and Sites (IDMS), popularly known as World Heritage Day, is observed across the globe.
Entering into the Guinness Book of World Records, Bihu, the famous indigenous festivals of Assam, is going global as around 11,300 Bihu performers scripted history on April 13 with the la ...
Mandu is known for its magical monsoon. However the fortress city is hosting a festival in winter now to woo visitors to this Madhya Pradesh outcrop intertwined with an epic love story of ...
It is the design on the Maheshwari sari, which draws inspiration from the eponymous fort, the Narmada river and the local flora, which makes it unique, writes Uttara Gangopadhyay
The splendour and magnificent architecture of the palaces of Rajasthan never cease to amuse me. And so, my quest for rare Rajasthani forts recently led me on one such journey to the small ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Five attractions you cannot miss if you are at Yas Island Abu Dhabi for IIFA 2023
- Summer Holidays: Five offbeat hill destinations in India
- Fergana: A mesmerizing destination to visit in Uzbekistan
- Three special recipes to whip up at home this World Cocktail Day
- Viva Cuba: Rides to remember in Havana's vintage roadshow-stoppers
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
- On a romantic holiday to Philadelphia: 10 things you cannot miss
- Assam’s bellwether festival Bihu goes global with Guinness Records entry
- Kolkata sky lounge LMNO-Q presents Bengali New Year spread with an interesting tweak
New Delhi/UNI: Riding on growing demand for air travel on foreign routes, budget carrier IndiGo on Friday announced massive scale-up of its international operations launching as many as 174 weekly flights to various cities such as Nairobi, Jakarta, Tashkent and Almaty.
Auckland/NITN: Auckland's Civil Aviation Authority has instructed Air New Zealand to conduct a passenger weight survey on international flights departing from Auckland International Airport until July 2, 2023, to gather critical data on weight load and distribution for planes. This will involve weighing passengers before boarding their flights.
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.