In the pantheon of Urdu poets the names of women hardly come up. Mah Laqa Bai Chanda was an extraordinary poet and courtesan who lived in Hyderabad in the 18th century. The U.S. Amb ...
Champaner was the capital of medieval Gujarat but years of neglect the historic site almost went into oblivion. It also showed extraordinary skill at water conservation. A grant from the ...
Chicago Architecture Biennial, the largest architecture and design exhibition in North America, is returning to the city in September for over three months. This year, India too has a sig ...
BRUSSELS is often overlooked as the city of some serious diplomatic business. But if you explore beyond the city's European Union tag, you unravel a Brussels which is the birthplace o ...
Varanasi’s historic Balaji Ghat has welcomed pilgrims and visitors for centuries, but wear and tear had made its mark. Fortunately, a preservation programme of ancient monuments has ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Five attractions you cannot miss if you are at Yas Island Abu Dhabi for IIFA 2023
- Summer Holidays: Five offbeat hill destinations in India
- Fergana: A mesmerizing destination to visit in Uzbekistan
- Three special recipes to whip up at home this World Cocktail Day
- Viva Cuba: Rides to remember in Havana's vintage roadshow-stoppers
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
- On a romantic holiday to Philadelphia: 10 things you cannot miss
- Assam’s bellwether festival Bihu goes global with Guinness Records entry
- Kolkata sky lounge LMNO-Q presents Bengali New Year spread with an interesting tweak
New Delhi/UNI: Riding on growing demand for air travel on foreign routes, budget carrier IndiGo on Friday announced massive scale-up of its international operations launching as many as 174 weekly flights to various cities such as Nairobi, Jakarta, Tashkent and Almaty.
Auckland/NITN: Auckland's Civil Aviation Authority has instructed Air New Zealand to conduct a passenger weight survey on international flights departing from Auckland International Airport until July 2, 2023, to gather critical data on weight load and distribution for planes. This will involve weighing passengers before boarding their flights.
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.