Sharjah has several note-worthy and inspirational awards to its credit, Culture Capital of the Arab World 1998 (UNESCO); Islamic Culture Capital 2014 (Organisation of Islamic Countries) a ...
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is a country that is rich in culture and heritage. Over the years, Jordanians have diligently preserved what has been handed over to them through the centu ...
Shakhrisabz is one of the ancient cities in the Great Silk Road. Today the city has a lot of architectural sights; historical center of the city is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage ...
As the UN agency on World Tourism focuses on the old Silk Road to promote transnational tourism, Sujoy Dhar visits Uzbekistan, which celebrates its legacy of stunning Islamic architecture ...
Every December now, the sacred Pushkar ghats come alive with a colourful medley of music, culture, heritage walk and spirituality when a celebratory crowd from across the world pour in fo ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Five attractions you cannot miss if you are at Yas Island Abu Dhabi for IIFA 2023
- Summer Holidays: Five offbeat hill destinations in India
- Fergana: A mesmerizing destination to visit in Uzbekistan
- Three special recipes to whip up at home this World Cocktail Day
- Viva Cuba: Rides to remember in Havana's vintage roadshow-stoppers
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Kolkata restaurants gear up with special offers to mark the end of Ramzan
- On a romantic holiday to Philadelphia: 10 things you cannot miss
- Assam’s bellwether festival Bihu goes global with Guinness Records entry
- Kolkata sky lounge LMNO-Q presents Bengali New Year spread with an interesting tweak
New Delhi/UNI: Riding on growing demand for air travel on foreign routes, budget carrier IndiGo on Friday announced massive scale-up of its international operations launching as many as 174 weekly flights to various cities such as Nairobi, Jakarta, Tashkent and Almaty.
Auckland/NITN: Auckland's Civil Aviation Authority has instructed Air New Zealand to conduct a passenger weight survey on international flights departing from Auckland International Airport until July 2, 2023, to gather critical data on weight load and distribution for planes. This will involve weighing passengers before boarding their flights.
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.