It was an early August night and I was on board the cable car on my way back from Sentosa Island to Singapore's HarbourFront station.
Stockholm: At one with nature, the Sámi people inhabit parts of Sweden, Norway, Finland and Russia – a borderless region known as Sápmi, the land of the Sámi.
You can listen to the beat of the Commonwealth’s rich music scene while you plan your music lovers’ holiday for 2022 and beyond in Virginia, USA
Sri Lanka is in the news for all the wrong reasons these days. But this tourist magnet reeling under economic and political turmoil is sure to make it back on the bucket list of global tr ...
India's premier cruise liner Cordelia Cruises embarked its journey from Vizag-Chennai with an intended stop at Puducherry between Jun 8-11 taking its guests to the middle of sea cutti ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Bar Goa, Rooh Chicago owner Manish Mallick honored with Pride of India Award
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
- For the perfect pizza, head to UNO…the numero uno!
- New champagne bar ups the glamour quotient of Germany's Outletcity Metzingen
- Head to these places in Kolkata for Christmas meals
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.