18 Oct 2016, 09:19 am
The six-day sale will run from Oct 12 to 17, 2016, and will be valid for immediate travel for passengers traveling to international destinations on Jet Airways’ network.
For domestic passengers however, travel dates will be effective Oct 30.
Valid for both one way and return journeys, the special fares offer extensive value for passengers availing both Premiere and Economy cabins for international travel.
Passengers flying on domestic routes can avail significant savings in Economy travel for direct flights on select sectors.
The offer is available on first-come-first serve basis.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said, “The special fares are a way of inviting our guests to come and travel with us during the festive season to create lasting memories. Guests can avail these exciting fares, experience the warm Indian hospitality provided onboard Jet Airways and spread the festive cheer.”
The one-way base fares for a few select sectors are mentioned below:
*Economy Fare (INR)
Dehradun – Delhi 365
Hyderabad – Chennai 336
Mumbai – Ahmedabad 426
Bengaluru – Hyderabad 437
- Etihad Airways to launch Osaka flights, connecting culturally vibrant city to global network
- Akasa Air commences operations from Kolkata
- Air India and Vistara enter Interline Partnership
- Air India launches non-stop flight from Amritsar to London Gatwick
- Scoot will steadily increase weekly flights to and from China; will ramp up frequencies for summer travel demands
- IndiGo introduces exclusive flights between Bengaluru-Kolhapur, additional flights from Coimbatore to Kolhapur
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.
Gurugram/IBNS: Air India, one of India’s leading airlines and a Star Alliance member, has entered an interline partnership with full-service carrier, Vistara (a joint venture of Tata and Singapore Airlines).