Not In Town News | @notintownlive | 18 Jun 2018, 08:26 am
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
The travelers can experience beautiful beaches, natural beauty, wildlife and several other offerings of nature in the Oz with eight-odd airlines offering cheap fares.
The travelers can also watch their favourite Indian and Australian cricketers playing on field if they travel between November 2018 and January 2019.
Air Asia is offering air tickets at Rs. 35,200 while Air India brings the joy of travel at Rs. 55,000.
Jet Airways is offering air tickets at Rs. 46,550.
Malaysia Airlines, Qantas and Scoot have priced their tickets Rs. 37,200, Rs. 45,900 and Rs. 21, 600 respectively.
Singapore Airlines and Thai are offering journeys at Rs. 46,000 and Rs. 44,200 respectively.
All the prices are for single person.
But in an added benefits for the travelers, a cashback option is also available.
If one book through ezeego, goibibo, bookmytrip or yatra, he can get cashback too.
You can get more details at the official tourism website of Australia:
- Etihad Airways to launch Osaka flights, connecting culturally vibrant city to global network
- Akasa Air commences operations from Kolkata
- Air India and Vistara enter Interline Partnership
- Air India launches non-stop flight from Amritsar to London Gatwick
- Scoot will steadily increase weekly flights to and from China; will ramp up frequencies for summer travel demands
- IndiGo introduces exclusive flights between Bengaluru-Kolhapur, additional flights from Coimbatore to Kolhapur
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.
Gurugram/IBNS: Air India, one of India’s leading airlines and a Star Alliance member, has entered an interline partnership with full-service carrier, Vistara (a joint venture of Tata and Singapore Airlines).