NITN | @notintownlive | 09 Aug 2022, 06:26 am
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.
On the occasion of Independence Day and Raksha Bandhan, OYO seeks to encourage travellers to explore unexplored hidden gems across India while bolstering the local tourism economies spread across India, an official statement said.
Consumers can also use the ‘Pay At Hotel’ feature to book their stays now and pay at the time of check-in at the hotel.
Approximately, 95 percent Indians prefer domestic trips over international locations, as per the company’s consumer sentiment studies conducted in June.
Commenting on the offer, SVP for Product & Chief Service Officer at OYO Shreerang Godbole said, “India is a land of diversity and yet much of it still remains unexplored.
"This year, Raksha Bandhan and Independence Day, could be clubbed together giving consumers the leeway to take that much needed trip with family, friends or even enjoy some quiet time travelling solo."
- Over 300 flights cancelled after Tokyo airport collision killing 5; the plane was cleared to land
- New discount membership club from Kuwait’s Jazeera Airways, avail special introductory rates
- Air India deploys newly inducted Boeing 777s in Mumbai-USA routes
- SriLankan Airlines, Emirates forge interline agreement to enhance passenger connectivity
- Malaysia Airlines introduces new services between Kuala Lumpur and three Indian cities
- United Airlines increases non stop flights between New Delhi and New York
- Qatar Airways expands network with inaugural direct flights to Lyon, France
- Air India launches Upgrade+ to simplify purchased cabin upgrades
- American Airlines expands routes and international destination at Miami Airport
- Etihad Airways enhances connectivity with daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Kochi
Tokyo: Airlines were forced to cancel over 300 flights following the collision between a Japan Coast Guard aircraft and a Japan Airlines passenger plane at Tokyo's Haneda Airport on Tuesday evening even as reports said the plane was cleared to land ahead of the tragedy.
New Delhi/NITN: Regular flyers on Jazeera Airways, Kuwait’s low-cost carrier, can now avail a host of discounts and benefits by enrolling for the new membership club introduced by the airline, recently.
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.