New Delhi, Feb 10 (NITN) The Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team has contracted its Europe-wide logistics services for Formula 1 to DB Schenker Logistics.
Tax – We are expecting the exemption limit in the income tax slab to go up from the current level of 2.5 to 3 lakh, which directly leave more money in the hands of general public to greate ...
New Delhi, Feb 3 (NITN): The Reserve Bank of India on Tuesday said it has decided to keep the policy Repo rate at 7.75 per cent.
Kolkata, Feb 3 (NITN): The Calcutta University Calcutta Stock Exchange Centre of Excellence in Financial Markets (CUCSE CEFM) is ready to roll out its 6-7 day certification course in financi ...
New Delhi, Jan 31 (NITH) According to Vivek Gupta, CMT – Director Research, CapitalVia Global Research Limited, Nifty January Future series gave significant gap up opening and continued i ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Grammy-winning Ricky Kej curates unique Music of the Month themes for Kolkata-based Prabha Khaitan Foundation
- Sona College students turn Covid trash into cement-free bricks with innovative method
- ISRO’s RLV LEX boosts indigenous tech to power India’s defence needs
- Vee Technologies’ Venkat Umakanth is the SMB CTO of the year
- Vee Technologies appoints Bhupendra Joshi as CHRO
- HireMee announces Employability Test for graduates for edge in job market
- Muskaan hosts puppet show and interactive session with Mumbai-based puppeteer
- HireMee named 'Most Promising Assessment Service Provider'
- Kolkata witnesses evening of introspection as Prabha Khaitan Foundation unveils Baidyanath headman's book on karma
- Charge EV industry growth with fresh tech talent: Chocko Valliappa
New Delhi/UNI: Riding on growing demand for air travel on foreign routes, budget carrier IndiGo on Friday announced massive scale-up of its international operations launching as many as 174 weekly flights to various cities such as Nairobi, Jakarta, Tashkent and Almaty.
Auckland/NITN: Auckland's Civil Aviation Authority has instructed Air New Zealand to conduct a passenger weight survey on international flights departing from Auckland International Airport until July 2, 2023, to gather critical data on weight load and distribution for planes. This will involve weighing passengers before boarding their flights.
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.