NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Jun 2021, 12:40 am
Kolkata/NITN: Airline company Indigo has added a new destination, Darbhanga (Bihar) to their domestic network.
Starting July 5 this year, the airline has announced that it will operate daily direct flights from Darbhnaga to Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The Kolkata-Darbhanga flight will leave Kolkata at 1.10pm and reach Darbhanga at 2.25pm. On the return leg, it will leave Darbhanga at 2.55pm and reach Kolkata at 4.10pm.
The Hyderabad-Darbhanga flight will leave Hyderabad at 1015am and reach Darbhanga at 12.15pm. On the return leg, it will leave Darbhanga at 12.45 pm and reach Hyderabad at 2.45pm.
Once known for its cultural and educational initiatives, Darbhanga today is a manufacturing and trading centre.
- New airlines, new destinations and better facilities make San Francisco International Airport more attractive
- 10 Asian countries Indian passport holders can travel to with Visa on Arrival
- International Museum Day: Have you been to these 12 museums in Kolkata?
- Gold Coast hosts Tourism Australia’s annual flagship event
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Asia's largest tulip garden in Srinagar attracts record visitors; expected to beat earlier records
- India’s desert botanical resort Kaner Retreat is among most incredible places to stay by Belgium publication
- Vistara to operate five additional weekly flights between India and Mauritius
- Travel and Tourism Trends to Watch for in 2023
- Foreign tourist inflow rises by 789 % in world famous Kaziranga national park in Assam
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.
Gurugram/IBNS: Air India, one of India’s leading airlines and a Star Alliance member, has entered an interline partnership with full-service carrier, Vistara (a joint venture of Tata and Singapore Airlines).