Mumbai: Aviation major AirAsia India will commence daily direct flights from Lucknow to Mumbai and Kolkata.
Kolkata: A underwater tunnel project undertaken by the Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation beneath the Hooghly river is expected to be operational by 2023, as per media reports.
Kolkata/NITN: Airline company Indigo has added a new destination, Darbhanga (Bihar) to their domestic network.
Kolkata: If you have been missing your favourite tipple, or ruing about not being able to meet your friends over a round of drinks, there is good news.
Kolkata/NITN: If you are still wondering if it is okay to go on a holiday in the new normal phase, how ab ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- AirAsia India starts daily direct flights from Lucknow to Mumbai and Kolkata
- Kolkata will operate India's first underwater metro train
- Indigo adds Darbhanga to domestic network, flights to Kolkata and Hyderabad from July
- Pubs reopen in Kolkata, to stay open as per government mandated hours
- Marriott International staycation offers in India: Valid till Dec 31 for bookings by Oct 30
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.