New Delhi, July 15 (IBNS) ITC Hotels has further expanded its bouquet of premium hotels with the opening of the WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi in the National Capital Region (NCR).
Panaji, July 4 (IBNS) On a promotion spree to woo tourists from across the globe to the coastal state, the Goa Tourism Department is tapping a new segment â€˜religion tourismâ€™ by ...
Kolkata, June 30 (IBNS) A nine-member team from Kolkata section of Himalayan Club led by Debraj Datta left here Sunday to scale the 7287 metre high Plateu Peak which is also known as Saser ...
New Delhi, June 26 (IBNS) Union Minister of Tourism K Chiranjeevi on Wednesday sanctioned a special financial package of Rs. 100 crore for restoration and reconstruction of the affected Gove ...
Kolkata, June 26 (IBNS): American Chamber of Commerce Eastern Chapter (AMCHAM) held an interactive breakfast session on 'Tourism in West Bengal' here on Wednesday.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Annual Illuminate San Francisco Festival begins on Nov 9 to celebrate the city's vibrant art scene
- KFC India rolling out all-digital smart restaurants to speed up customer service
- Jumeirah Group announces stunning new retreat in Bahrain
- Italian film festival gets underway in Kolkata with screening of six contemporary films
- Take deep dive into Virginia's EdVenture Experiences in USA
- Why Backpacking Is the Best Way for Millennials to Travel
- Bhutan reopens borders to international tourists after 2 years, Indian visitors to pay Rs. 1,200 per day fee
- Japan finally decides to end restrictions on foreign tourists
- Goa: Cricket icon Yuvraj Singh hosts exclusive stay on Airbnb
- Bahrain woos Indians, its tourism body holds roadshows for Indian travel agents
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.