Mandu is known for its magical monsoon. However the fortress city is hosting a festival in winter now to woo visitors to this Madhya Pradesh outcrop intertwined with an epic love story ...
Wondering where to go for a leisurely monsoon holiday? Then head to Mandu in Madhya Pradesh. India’s original ‘city of joy’, about 100km by road from Indore.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Tropical fruits feature on the new Spring Summer Menu by Kolkata patisserie
- Kolkata based cloud kitchen edabba adds a new menu called Red Lantern
- Serving nostalgia on plates at Soda Bottle Opener Wala in Kolkata
- Newcastle – a gem of a destination close to Sydney
- 23 Experiences in Philadelphia in 2023
- Valentine's Day: From a quick meal to elaborate dinners, celebrations across the country
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.