Abu Dhabi/NITN: The International Indian Film Academy Awards 2023 – better known as IIFA 2023 – is taking place at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on Saturday ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Guwahati: Blessed by the Brahmaputra
- Have you tried these refreshing traditional Indian summer coolers?
- Exploring the wonders of Japan's summer season
- 12 globally recognised Indian biosphere reserves that can be on your travel bucket list
- Art can cohabit with bureaucracy, says famous art critic Achille Bonito Oliva as Delhi hosts Italy's Farnesina collection
- Winter escapades in Italy: Unveiling the snow-covered splendors
New Delhi/UNI: Riding on growing demand for air travel on foreign routes, budget carrier IndiGo on Friday announced massive scale-up of its international operations launching as many as 174 weekly flights to various cities such as Nairobi, Jakarta, Tashkent and Almaty.
Auckland/NITN: Auckland's Civil Aviation Authority has instructed Air New Zealand to conduct a passenger weight survey on international flights departing from Auckland International Airport until July 2, 2023, to gather critical data on weight load and distribution for planes. This will involve weighing passengers before boarding their flights.
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.