NITN | @notintownlive | 09 May 2019
Kolkata, May 9 (NITN): While the mercury rises endlessly, take a cool fruity break at the JW Lounge, part of JW Marriott Kolkata, which is holding a Lychee and Mango festival through May this year.
At the 'Lychee & Mango Mania', the chefs have experimented the fruit in many forms, including summer coolers, salads and desserts, to cocktails and mocktails.
Some of the try-worthy dishes include crunchy salads such as ‘Avocado, Lychee, Mango, Pesto’, ‘Smoked Chicken with Melba Crisp, Stewed Litchi Bean Sprout’, ‘Lychee with English Cucumber, Mango and Sweet Yoghurt’, or desserts such as ‘Mascarpone Chantilly Fresh Mango’, ‘Mango Bavarian with Lychee Confit’, and ‘Lychee Cake with Rose Yoghurt Mousse’.
Available on the a la carte menu.
Reservations: +91-33 6633 0000
- Ski Dubai announces a programme of festive activities
- Etihad Aviation Training and Khalifa University explore game-based learning for NEXTGEN pilots
- Portugal during Christmas: Take a look at events to take place
- Maharashtra Tourism aims to strengthens its outreach in Kolkata with roadshow
- Dubai to bring year end performances for music lovers
- Coldplay chooses Jordan to release their first album in four years 'Everyday Life'
- MakeMyTrip honours Kolkata’s Best Hotels at Star Partner Awards ceremony
- Israel woes Indian tourists with resort city of Eilat
- Seawings offers Heritage Tour to help visitors experience Dubai
- SriLankan Airlines concludes a memorable Melbourne Marathon
Mumbai/NITN: Indian airline GoAir, has topped on-time performance chart in November 2019, according to the latest data released by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
Guwahati/NITN: In view of the Assam Bandh which took place on Tuesday, GoAir is offering waiver on date change fees/rescheduling of tickets for travel to and from Guwahati with immediate effect for the day.
Mumbai/NITN: Maldives Tourism Minister Ali Waheed inaugurated this season’s first flight of Indian airline GoAir that recommenced its Malé operations from India with direct flights, five days a week from Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru.