NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Jun 2019
Kolkata, June 10 : Yauatcha, one of Kolkata's popular Chinese dim sum tea-house offering an all-day dining experience, has launched its Sunday Brunch with Monkey 47, which consists of a few of their signature dishes as well as several new ones.
The Monkey 47 gin is a harmonious blend of ingredients, with the flavours ever so subtle.
True to its name, the spirit is made with 47 botanicals, which include camomile, orange, honey pomelo, mint sage, blackberry and juniper among others.
The Sunday Summer Brunch offers dishes like Crispy Duck Cheung Fun, Chicken Satay Bun, Slice Bhetki in Mabo Tofu Sauce and the Prawn Hakkien Noodle.
To end your meal, check out the dessert section for the William Pear Sorbet accompanied with cotton candy with toasted sesame seeds.
- The City of Chicago designates 2020 as the Year of Chicago Music
- IRCTC announces Buddhist Circuit tourist train from Oct 19
- Conde Nast Traveler names Chicago best large city to visit for third consecutive year
- EaseMyTrip join hands with Malaysia Tourism to promote destination
- AirAsia wins Grand Sweepstakes Award 2019 in Honolulu
- Mumbai Airport runway closure: EaseMyTrip brings solution for its customers
- Travel giant Vivek Travels celebrates 50 years on the move
- Cinnamon to spearhead destination marketing in Sri Lanka
- Russian destination Sochi woos Indian travellers, appoints Linkin Rep for marketing
- Dubai set to host live performances, shows, concerts
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has announced pre-Diwali 24-hour deal wherein customers can book tickets for as low as Rs 1296 onwards (inclusive of taxes) for international and domestic routes.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.