NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Jun 2019
Kolkata, June 10 : Yauatcha, one of Kolkata's popular Chinese dim sum tea-house offering an all-day dining experience, has launched its Sunday Brunch with Monkey 47, which consists of a few of their signature dishes as well as several new ones.
The Monkey 47 gin is a harmonious blend of ingredients, with the flavours ever so subtle.
True to its name, the spirit is made with 47 botanicals, which include camomile, orange, honey pomelo, mint sage, blackberry and juniper among others.
The Sunday Summer Brunch offers dishes like Crispy Duck Cheung Fun, Chicken Satay Bun, Slice Bhetki in Mabo Tofu Sauce and the Prawn Hakkien Noodle.
To end your meal, check out the dessert section for the William Pear Sorbet accompanied with cotton candy with toasted sesame seeds.
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
- Etihad Airways introduces larger aircraft to accommodate growth of three key Asian routes
- Record number of international holiday visitors to WA
- UK artist Bruce Munro's art installation attracts 29,453 people in western Australia
- Content creators from across the globe to attend GoPro Creator Summit in Kimberley
- Cox & Kings expects travel demand to surge by 20 per cent this monsoon
- Uzbekistan amends rules for residence permit for foreigners and for guide services
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.