NITN | @notintownlive | 22 Jun 2019
Kolkata, June 22 (NITN): Do you know that with the ICC World Cup Cricket 2019 drawing closer to the knock out stages, pan-India gastro pub Monkey Bar is also in the grips of Blue Fever?
So until July 14, Monkey Bar is offering a new blue cocktail menu at their outlets (Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore) to cheer India and other teams toiling at the 22 yards.
Highlights include Hit Wicket (Five white spirits, Blue Curacao, lemon juice and Red Bull), Leg Before Whiskey (whiskey stirred with bitters, maple syrup and apple juice), Hi-Score Rum (lime juice, Blue Curacao syrup, Bacardi white rum and lemongrass) and Gin Swing (Blue Curacao, simple syrup, Gin, cream and pineapple juice).
Can you miss the Mongoose Bat (fresh lime juice, litchi juice and generous measure of vodka shaken and layered on Blue Curacao) served on a cricket bat?
Complement your drinks with some finger food such as Flutterfly, Chilli Cheese Dragon Rolls, Loaded Nachos, Chicken 65 or Lal Maas Phulka Tacos to name a few.
For those who want more, there are sliders and regional inspired large plates
The Monkey Bar Blue Fever Bar Menu costs approximately Rs. 1800++ for two.
Image Credit: Vinayak Grover/Monkey Bar
- The City of Chicago designates 2020 as the Year of Chicago Music
- IRCTC announces Buddhist Circuit tourist train from Oct 19
- Conde Nast Traveler names Chicago best large city to visit for third consecutive year
- EaseMyTrip join hands with Malaysia Tourism to promote destination
- AirAsia wins Grand Sweepstakes Award 2019 in Honolulu
- Mumbai Airport runway closure: EaseMyTrip brings solution for its customers
- Travel giant Vivek Travels celebrates 50 years on the move
- Cinnamon to spearhead destination marketing in Sri Lanka
- Russian destination Sochi woos Indian travellers, appoints Linkin Rep for marketing
- Dubai set to host live performances, shows, concerts
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has announced pre-Diwali 24-hour deal wherein customers can book tickets for as low as Rs 1296 onwards (inclusive of taxes) for international and domestic routes.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.