NITN | @notintownlive | 22 Jun 2019
Kolkata, June 22 (NITN): Do you know that with the ICC World Cup Cricket 2019 drawing closer to the knock out stages, pan-India gastro pub Monkey Bar is also in the grips of Blue Fever?
So until July 14, Monkey Bar is offering a new blue cocktail menu at their outlets (Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore) to cheer India and other teams toiling at the 22 yards.
Highlights include Hit Wicket (Five white spirits, Blue Curacao, lemon juice and Red Bull), Leg Before Whiskey (whiskey stirred with bitters, maple syrup and apple juice), Hi-Score Rum (lime juice, Blue Curacao syrup, Bacardi white rum and lemongrass) and Gin Swing (Blue Curacao, simple syrup, Gin, cream and pineapple juice).
Can you miss the Mongoose Bat (fresh lime juice, litchi juice and generous measure of vodka shaken and layered on Blue Curacao) served on a cricket bat?
Complement your drinks with some finger food such as Flutterfly, Chilli Cheese Dragon Rolls, Loaded Nachos, Chicken 65 or Lal Maas Phulka Tacos to name a few.
For those who want more, there are sliders and regional inspired large plates
The Monkey Bar Blue Fever Bar Menu costs approximately Rs. 1800++ for two.
Image Credit: Vinayak Grover/Monkey Bar
- Indian gastronomy takes centre stage in Israel
- Visit Oman to experience cool wadis, green hills and pleasant weather
- Months after Easter bombings, international celebrities show support for Sri Lanka, urge people to visit the island
- Dan Hotels announces re-opening of Dan Caesarea in Israel
- Etihad Airways introduces larger aircraft to accommodate growth of three key Asian routes
- Record number of international holiday visitors to WA
- UK artist Bruce Munro's art installation attracts 29,453 people in western Australia
- Content creators from across the globe to attend GoPro Creator Summit in Kimberley
- Cox & Kings expects travel demand to surge by 20 per cent this monsoon
- Uzbekistan amends rules for residence permit for foreigners and for guide services
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.