The largest human migration in history occurred between 1834 and 1923 when the British in its experimental bid to abolish slavery brought mostly Indians as indentured labourers to work in ...
It’s that time of the year that witnesses a surge in picnics, outings and short trips in this part of the country, mostly due to the weather- which gets progressively better for out ...
In the warrens of Kolkata's clay artists' colony Kumartuli, the idols of goddess Durga with ten splayed arms and three observant eyes, are getting final touches in the second year ...
Despite its stellar development, Mumbai cannot ignore the knowledge that resides with its earliest inhabitants, the Koli community. A digital exhibition launched on World Indigenous Peopl ...
We bring you a list of the most popular places in India associated with the life of the Buddha this Buddha Jayanti.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Bar Goa, Rooh Chicago owner Manish Mallick honored with Pride of India Award
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
- For the perfect pizza, head to UNO…the numero uno!
- New champagne bar ups the glamour quotient of Germany's Outletcity Metzingen
- Head to these places in Kolkata for Christmas meals
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.