San Francisco: “NARCOTIC LOVER”, conceived by Master Couturier Dr. Marcia Ann Mims Coppertino, is the newest fragrance to hit the market in Europe, Latin America, and the Unit ...
New Delhi/IBNS: Delhi-based Swarit Foundation held the 12th edition of its concert series Smaran with live on-stage performances but maintaining all pandemic related safety protocols, inc ...
Srinagar: India's treasured daughter Kashmir, which is believed to be a conservative society with many women still following clothing that covers most of their bodies, witnessed its f ...
Indian cities are not known for the walls of buildings transformed into art galleries as in the West. There is no Bansky yet in India where city walls are mostly usurped by politicians fo ...
Mumbai/NITN: One of Mumbai’s premier shopping addresses, Phoenix Palladium, is hosting an art exhibition called The Luxe Fest until March 8, this year.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Bar Goa, Rooh Chicago owner Manish Mallick honored with Pride of India Award
- Kolkata: Hammer launches rooftop cafe in Park Street
- Top five US destinations to add to your 2023 travel bucket list
- Mandu Festival: Top 5 reasons to experience this Madhya Pradesh fest
- For the perfect pizza, head to UNO…the numero uno!
- New champagne bar ups the glamour quotient of Germany's Outletcity Metzingen
- Head to these places in Kolkata for Christmas meals
- Check out Christmas and New Year offerings in Kolkata restaurants
- Woven with a royal legacy
- Soda Bottle Opener Wala introduces 'Fusions of Bombay Khau Galli' menu
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.