NITN | @notintownlive | 11 Mar 2020, 06:15 am
Dr. Vijeta Pareek Sahay and CA Nitish Sahay Pandey have put together a recipe in their book 'The Secret Sauce' which will boost the magic of success in your life.
Life is an amalgamation of ups and downs, happiness and sadness, relief and anxiety but amidst all the positive and negative events, how to keep ourselves motivated?
How to increase the level of positivity inside us? How a positive mind can lead to a positive life?
Every day we struggle with our problems, with our dilemmas and frustration but life doesn’t stop throwing challenges at us, isn’t it?
With our positive thinking, wellbeing, positive attitude, meditation, visualisation, we can look at the brighter side of life, we can rejuvenate ourselves daily to work more.
'The Secret Sauce' is divided into several chapters and each chapter deals with a new topic which can boost your energy and can shower you with positivity.
The solution to every problem lies within us, we just need to find them, and the authors of this book promise to help us throughout the journey.
The connection between the chapters are appealing to the readers and most of the incidents mentioned are relatable; hence readers will surely enjoy this book.
The language used is simple and lucid.
So, if you want to know the secret recipe towards a healthy, fulfilling and positive life, do give this book a read.
You won’t regret!
(Reviewed by Sayantani Sengupta)
- Sona Group’s CSR efforts to benefit differently-abled women
- Now, startup HireMee’s assessment services on National Career Service portal
- Robotic Surgery in India is growing and increasing the application footprint: Vattikuti Foundation CEO Mahendra Bhandari
- Karnataka skilling, digital economy bodies partner HireMee for assessment, skill-building
- Madhya Pradesh government partners with SaaS-based assessment platform HireMee
- Vattikuti Foundation Robotic Surgery Fellowships to grow pool of accomplished surgeons
- Critical motor for ISRO’s Chandrayaan-3 moonshot by Sona College of Technology researchers
- Thiagarajar Polytechnic College celebrates 66th Freshers’ Day
- Sona College creates an app for migrant workers’ safety
- Salem College faculty tops NPTEL learning outcomes nationally
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.