Indore, Feb 21 (NITN): The issue of road accidents and the number of people losing their lives in these accidents is becoming serious with each passing day. CapitalVia Global Research Limite ...
New Delhi, Feb 17 (NITN): Schenker India Pvt. Ltd, part of DB Schenker, the transport and logistics division of Deutsche Bahn AG, has appointed Rupesh Gupta as Director-Ocean Freight effect ...
Indore, Feb 16 (NITN): As the city is abuzz with helmet awareness as a part of its road safety campaign, a plethora of events including rallies, flash mobs, demonstrations and road safety a ...
New Delhi, Feb 10 (NITN): Lapcare, one of India's leading brands in smartphone, tablet and laptop accessories and peripherals, on Tuesday, announced the launch of its unbreakable headband ...
New Delhi/Indore, Feb 11 (NITN) : CapitalVia Global Research Limited’s India Ideathon completed its first phase. India Ideathon, which opened on October 3 is organised to encourage and pro ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Grammy-winning Ricky Kej curates unique Music of the Month themes for Kolkata-based Prabha Khaitan Foundation
- Sona College students turn Covid trash into cement-free bricks with innovative method
- ISRO’s RLV LEX boosts indigenous tech to power India’s defence needs
- Vee Technologies’ Venkat Umakanth is the SMB CTO of the year
- Vee Technologies appoints Bhupendra Joshi as CHRO
- HireMee announces Employability Test for graduates for edge in job market
- Muskaan hosts puppet show and interactive session with Mumbai-based puppeteer
- HireMee named 'Most Promising Assessment Service Provider'
- Kolkata witnesses evening of introspection as Prabha Khaitan Foundation unveils Baidyanath headman's book on karma
- Charge EV industry growth with fresh tech talent: Chocko Valliappa
New Delhi/UNI: Riding on growing demand for air travel on foreign routes, budget carrier IndiGo on Friday announced massive scale-up of its international operations launching as many as 174 weekly flights to various cities such as Nairobi, Jakarta, Tashkent and Almaty.
Auckland/NITN: Auckland's Civil Aviation Authority has instructed Air New Zealand to conduct a passenger weight survey on international flights departing from Auckland International Airport until July 2, 2023, to gather critical data on weight load and distribution for planes. This will involve weighing passengers before boarding their flights.
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.