By Soumyadev Sarkar 08 Jul 2022, 11:22 am
One of the oldest cities of the planet, Varanasi is situated between the confluences of Ganges with Varuna river and that of Assi river. Regarded as one of the holiest places for Hindus, the city is also known as Benares and Kashi.
- Dia Mirza says JapanSurprises
- Shikhar Dhawan un-discovers Australia
- Journey through the frames of India
- Anthony Bourdain: The man who inspired me to move
- Pleasure of leisure
- Want to have best train ride? Visit Thailand!
- Lamp with 1001 wicks lighted in Bhopal
- Bhagoriya marks festivity of holi in tribal parts of Madhya Pradesh
- New York: Parks parks parks - from Hudson to East River
- Celebration on the streets of New York
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.