Ruskin Bond unveiled a diary designed by 6-year-old Aavya M Bhutoria of Kolkata. The diary was unveiled in Mussoorie in the presence of her father Sundeep Bhutoria.
Bengaluru: Chocko Valliappa, founder and CEO of IT services firm Vee technologies, has been nominated as a member of the Syndicate of Anna University, India’s foremost technical Uni ...
Bengaluru: Talent acquisition and talent management startup, HireMee, has been named as the Future Ready organization among young Indian startups for its innovative approach towards ...
Samantha Kochharr’s first book Arribada: The Arrival is an extension of her spiritual journey and an experiential account of life events. Dollops of distilled wisdom seep in as the ...
New Delhi/NITN: The Vattikuti Foundation, known for preparing a pool of over 500 specialist surgeons from India to become accomplished robotic surgeons, has opened entries to the 2023 edi ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Grammy-winning Ricky Kej curates unique Music of the Month themes for Kolkata-based Prabha Khaitan Foundation
- Sona College students turn Covid trash into cement-free bricks with innovative method
- ISRO’s RLV LEX boosts indigenous tech to power India’s defence needs
- Vee Technologies’ Venkat Umakanth is the SMB CTO of the year
- Vee Technologies appoints Bhupendra Joshi as CHRO
- HireMee announces Employability Test for graduates for edge in job market
- Muskaan hosts puppet show and interactive session with Mumbai-based puppeteer
- HireMee named 'Most Promising Assessment Service Provider'
- Kolkata witnesses evening of introspection as Prabha Khaitan Foundation unveils Baidyanath headman's book on karma
- Charge EV industry growth with fresh tech talent: Chocko Valliappa
New Delhi/UNI: Riding on growing demand for air travel on foreign routes, budget carrier IndiGo on Friday announced massive scale-up of its international operations launching as many as 174 weekly flights to various cities such as Nairobi, Jakarta, Tashkent and Almaty.
Auckland/NITN: Auckland's Civil Aviation Authority has instructed Air New Zealand to conduct a passenger weight survey on international flights departing from Auckland International Airport until July 2, 2023, to gather critical data on weight load and distribution for planes. This will involve weighing passengers before boarding their flights.
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.