Srinagar/IBNS: Asia's largest tulip garden in Kashmir valley was visited by nearly 130,000 tourists during the first ten days since it was opened for the public this year.
Every Sunday in Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, a street market comes alive for buyers and sellers. Zubair Qureshi reports on thi ...
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir is once again witnessing a rise in the number of tourists visiting the UT, making people in the Valley, who are associated with the tourism business, happy, ...
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir witnessed a glorious moment recently when the 'Golden Joint' of the Chenab railway bridge was launched on Saturday.
Pahalgam/Gulmarg: The week-long Pahalgam Winter Carnival organised by the Tourism Department concluded he ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Asia's largest tulip garden in Srinagar attracts record visitors; expected to beat earlier records
- Srinagar’s famous 'Sunday Market' is a big draw for budget shoppers
- Tourism business once again booms in Jammu and Kashmir following rise in number of tourists
- Jammu and Kashmir: Golden Joint of Chenab Bridge inaugurated, locals elated
- '4.5 lakh tourists visited Jammu and Kashmir's Pahalgam in 2021'
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.