- Andhra Pradesh CM pitches for promoting tourism to create employment
- Bukhara at ITC Maurya recognised amongst 'Best Restaurants in the World'
- Foreign tourist arrivals in August 2016 go up by nearly 12 per cent
- Jammu & Kashmir gets Rs 500 crore package from Union Ministry of Tourism
- Desi Explorers’ head to YAS Island, UAE
- Yas Island offers array of activities to attract visitors
- Yas Island offers array of activities to tourists
- Poland.Travel App must have when you plan your trip
- Summer Jousting Tournament at Blenheim Palace
- Summer invitation to Poland
- Must-do countryside experiences-get the most out of Britain's great outdoors
- VisitScotland unveils the ultimate food & drink ‘bucket list’
- Do’s and Don’ts for Yatris for Amarnath Yatra, 2015
- Hong Kong Taxi Tips
- Scotland Food and Drink Events 2014
Toronto, Sept 23 (NITN): According to reports from Air Canada there would be daily year-round direct flights between Montreal and Shanghai, China, starting Feb 16, 2017.
Mumbai, Sept 22 (NITN): Jet Airways will offer connectivity to North America and Europe over Paris, as part of its revised winter schedule, along with its partners Air France and Delta Air Lines, an official release stated.
Mumbai, Sep 5 (NITN): Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC) is offering special day-long Ganesh Darshan Tour packages from Sep 6-8, which will cover some of the leading Ganesh mandals of Mumbai.
Street art that is expressed through wall graffiti is gaining in popularity worldwide, often sp...
What is it about travelling AC First on Indian Railways? I mean, how different was it from say, 2AC (I had travelled 2AC)? That’s one thing I had always wondered about. So, when I realised I wasn’t in a hurry and the AC First fares were exactly the same as a flight to Hyderabad, I chose the slower option.
In a peaceful revolution in 1989, the people of two Germany dismantled the Berlin Wall. Sujoy Dhar walks past the remains of the structure that divided a people for decades