- Religions for Peace express serious concern for Myanmar refugees
- Israel Tourism conducts a roadshow in New Delhi
- Dubai on track to achieve goal of attracting 500,000 health tourists by 2021
- Now passengers can have hassle-free boarding in Delhi Airport
- Historic colonial raj era cuisines returns with The Anglo Indian Food Festival at Chapter 2
- Dubai welcomes 8.36 million overnight visitors in first half of 2019
- Cinnamon launches ‘Bring A Friend Home’ Campaign to speed up tourism recovery in Sri Lanka
- UNWTO names Turkey the 6th most visited country in the world
- Taiwan Tourism Bureau gets on track with the Mumbai Metro
- Protest disrupts normal operations in Hong Kong International Airport
- Jacqueline Fernandez visits Sri Lanka under Cinnamon's ‘Bring a Friend Home’ Campaign
Dubai: Travel is expected to reach an all-time high in the upcoming weeks for Emirates, as the airline expects yet another busy period with travellers flocking into Dubai after the s ...
New Delhi: In a move to support aviation bodies to revamp airport infrastructure at Delhi and Mumbai, IndiGo, India’s leading airline, will shift a part of its domestic operati ...
Hong Kong: Amid growing pressure over the Hong Kong protests, international airline Cathay Pacific said it is aiming to work with the Hong Kong International Airport to restore norma ...
Dubai: Emirates is bringing the generosity and spirit of Eid Al Adha to all its customers with a special inflight offering from August 11 to August 14.
From a favourite of the foreigners and ardent nature lovers to a mad rush of domestic tourists, the ecologically fragile Ladakh region now witnesses unending traffic jams and a heavy influx of migrant workers and visitors weighing on its limited resources and traditional way of life. Kavita Suri ...