Cherbourg Tourisme director Guillaume Hamel reveals plans for the new tourism office in Normandy and why you need to visit the Cotentin Peninsula. Excerpts:
It’s possible to travel the world for as little as USD200 a month. I’m not saying it. Alex says it and he has been doing it for more than a year now. Lampros Alexis from Greece is on a m ...
In an exclusive interview with IBNS-Not In Town Toronto bureau, Consul General of India in Toronto, Canada, Dinesh Bhatia talks about improved consular services to facilitate quick visas fo ...
With Jordan becoming one of the most sought after tourist destinations in India, Ashit Taneja, Country Head, Jordan Tourism Board, Representative Office of India, states how the country is g ...
When he got married, Tristan Nesbitt, chose India's Kerala, known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, for honeymoon. India, which is thus a country of fond personal memories, is now a ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Our involvement with the Indigenous people is superb: Ontario Tourism Minister
- "Cotentin is completely different from the image the world currently has of Normandy"
- You can travel indefinitely for USD200 a month: Alex
- Five days are required to grant visas now: India's Consul General in Toronto
- Jordan is one of the safest destinations to visit: Ashit Taneja
- Indian market growth is 100 percent, says Edinburgh Sheraton GM
- Bollywood is huge connection, Indian new wave welcome: Festivals Edinburgh Director
- I like less travelled places in India: Todd Melby
- India's incredible variety sets it apart
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.